RE: I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours Thurs Nov 8

along the side of the highway

Photobucket

o

Snail vine

o

"What are we gonna do now, Grandma?" (She expects me to keep her entertained every minute that I babysit her.)

o

LOL Gazania!

Gorgeous pics everyone!!! Casey yours could be a jigsaw puzzle! Hey, that's what you should do.....submit ANY of your photos to a jigsaw company.

o

Thistle

Gazania...he's small and cute...almost like a lady bug...:0) I'm in love!

o

What a sweet photo, gazania. What's the grandpup's name? Beautiful color in the photos today.

o

Somewhere along the Panama Canal.

Jodi-

o

The grandpuppy's name is Dinky and she is 7 lbs of spoiled rotten, but we like her that way. She loves everybody and there is no doubt in her mind that everybody loves her.

o

My Father-in-law's neighbor was working in her garden, and this little guy was out with her checking out passers-by.

o

Great shots today!! Love the puppies! Bob.. love that picture, great composition. Would make a cute note card.

o

Jodi, I got an email today from a good friend who is cruising and went thru the Panama canal yesterday. She said it was great. She's loving her cruise in that area. Super pics today everyone, as usual. Bob, I love the Westie.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here