SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
orchidllauraga

I am a shark!!

Orchidllauraga
10 years ago

Or at least feel like one! My favorite store is Belks a high end dept. store like Macy's. They opened tonight at 8. I sorta brow beat DH into going into the Men's & Home Store about 10 stores down from the Women's store. They had their men's pajama pants buy 1 get 2 free and they had these 4ft prelit Christmas trees regularly $69.99 on sale for $39.99. So after giving him instructions he dropped Molly & I off at the women's store. Now mind you it was 35 degrees and we had to stand in line for over an hour in a very long line with people breaking in ahead of us..ggggrrrr. I wanted these leather cowboy boots that were regularly $78.00 on sale for $19,99 & they had $48.00 pajamas for Molly for $19.99. We walk in she screams she is going for the pjs. I happened to see a shoe clerk with this deer in headlights look on his face and ask him where the cowboy boots were, he tells me and then it was on like donkey kong!! I am almost ashamed of myself the way I pushed and grabbed and jostled my way to the cowboy boots..then I became a feeding shark, grabbing boxes of boots & throwing them aside if they didn't fit until I found 2 pair that fit me or rather the size I wear...wasn't sure they would fit. I mean women were snatching 6 to 7 pairs of boots at a time(they had all their boots on sale) it was a madhouse!!! There were women fighting over boxes of boots, there was pushing and shoving and idiots just standing still in the middle of the madness. I get out of the middle of it all & try on 1 pair of the boots. Thank the Lord they fit!!!! Then I couldn't find Molly and of course her cell phone was dead. Looked for her for about half an hour. Finally found her, asked which pair of boots she liked better. She said I didn't have to decide that she would get me one pair for me for Christmas. So now, well after Christmas I will own 2 pair of cowboy boots one a beautiful grey/pewter color and one pair of light brown boots. That will bring the total number of pair of boots to 9. And they are all different styles and colors..I love boots!!

Signed
Orchid the Shark lol

Comments (23)