Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How do I leave feedback on Etsy?

Posted by alisande (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 30, 12 at 0:20

I bought some knitted scarves on Etsy and would like to leave positive feedback for the seller. I'm sure it's very simple to do, but so far I haven't figured it out. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How do I leave feedback on Etsy?

It's so easy to do, just go to Etsy and log in to your account, then hover over "account" up at the top of the page and pull down to "feedback". Click on that and it'll show you what you need to leave feedback on and then you can click on the tab next to it to see feedback that's been left for you.

I wish more people would leave feedback. I probably only get it from 2/3 of the people who have bought something from me.

o
RE: How do I leave feedback on Etsy?

Thanks, Flamey--I knew you'd know how!

Etsy doesn't promote feedback, urging buyers to leave it, and in a way that's good. But hopefully more buyers will realize that feedback is valuable for both buyers and sellers. I always check a seller's feedback (on eBay and Amazon too) before buying.

It's cool that Etsy even allows buyers to include a picture with their feedback.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here