Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bye Bye for now, sand in my toes!

Posted by terilyn (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 27, 12 at 23:12

Zbrat and I are off to the Caymans for a week! We will toast to you all and have a wonderful time! ;)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bye Bye for now, sand in my toes!

Great time to be had by all!!! Have fun! Also, thanks for this not being an odd "Bye" post.. just a good one. :)

o

Have fun!

gs and me July

o

I am jealous! Have a great time!

o

Hope you have a great trip and some "fun in the sun"!!

o

Oh wow Teri!!!! Have you got a tablet or smart phone so that you can still take part in the daily quiz? J/K!! LOL

Enjoy your holiday! Be sure to take lots of pics!

o

Have a great trip. Sure sounds like a fun one. Be sure to post some pictures when you get back!!

OnAHolliday, are you referring to catladys saying bye post as being a 'bad' one? If you knew Judy you wouldn't say it was a bad post. That's just the way she 'talks' And she will be so hurt that someone thought her post bad. She and her husband are very kind, caring people. Not everyone has perfect grammar. Judy has been at the KT a long time.

o

BYW, reason I shared the above picture, is it was taken at Sting Ray City, Grand Cayman.

Such fun!

o

You are sooooo lucky! Great time of year for a vacation like that. Have a blast!!

o

Don't forget to swing by North Dakota and pick up me and Harry!!!
LOL! I just know he'd love the islands. I'll get him some doggles.

Seriously; have a great time and wonderful adventures.

o

NO shelly, not refering to Catlady's post, but another person who is having some medical issues and had received both good and bad responses.

o
RE: Bye Bye for now, sand in m y toes!

Marie-ndcal I'm confused why you would answer for OnAHoliday. How do YOU know what OnAHolday was referring to. Unless you are also OnAHoliday. Are you two the same person?

o

Shelly, I side with Marie.
Most people say bye, with an explanation, not just shout/say it and leave.

I guess the only one for sure would be OAH, so hopefully he pops in again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here