Here is a link that might be useful: britches off

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: they cut off my britches

Very funny! Thank you.

o

Moni, that is hilarious!!!!

How refreshing to not have any swear words in a comedian's dialogue.

o

When he first started talking, I was just sure he was gonna be Killer Beaz. But I loved his, "Your momma was right!" part.

o

Thank you for sharing this. I love Mark and the whole Gaither Family. It is nice to know that I can watch a comedian and not be offended by him. He reminds me of Red Skelton.Remember the days when people could be comedians and not be crude?

o

That was fun be sure to watch the clip Star Spangled Banner (same page) guarantee you'll be bouncing and shouting loved it !!

o

oh my goodness that was funny and he is from Houston LOL
I already emailed that to some of my friends.
Thanks for the laugh

o

minnie I too loved the Star Spangled Banner video, the lead singer is a Navy vet, it gave me chill bumps. He really was putting all his heart into that song.
This is the link to their website
Madison Rising

o

Very funny, but someone should tell Mel the correct way to spell helmet -- not helmut.

o

That was great and so was the version of the Star Spangle Banner--brought tears to my eyes.

o

Loved it! Thanks for sharing.

o

Raven Thanks for that site I saved it to listen to later and also sent it to some VETS

o

I loved it! And that's why I made my DD take me home when I broke my leg. I knew they would cut off my pants so I took off my nice pants and put on some shorts before I would go to the hospital. LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here