Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mickey D's craving at 9:30pm

Posted by schoolhouse (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 23, 12 at 21:31

I keep sitting here thinking about a McDonald's double cheeseburger and a large order of fries - but it's 9:30pm. I had soup about 4:30p and some canned pears awhile ago. AAACK! I don't even like their burgers much, but for some reason I'm craving one.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mickey D's craving at 9:30pm

Haven't had a McDonald's in years.

Used to love their fish sandwiches.

o

I haven't been in a Mickey D's in over ten years....LOL

o

Well, I caved in and went through the drive-thru. As soon as the girl handed me the bag I about gagged on the smell. Of course I ate both though and enjoyed them at the time, but now it's like...ewww. And I know that happens every time I eat McDonalds but I do it anyway. Mad at myself. Will be interesting to see what kind of dreams I have tonight.

o

Mickey D has come a long way since 10 years ago. I love their Southwestern salad with grilled chicken and Paul Newman SW dressing.

o

I love Mc D's bacon ranch salad with crispy chicken...damm delicious..
The french fries and burgers hardly ever..just dont taste the same as they did years back.

o

I made a run at 11:30 one night when I was craving a burger.

o

I'm with gemini40, I love Mc D's bacon ranch salad with crispy chicken!!

o

Don't forget to ask for their Senior coffee!

IF you are a senior :o)

I always enjoyed their coffee, particularly with a sausage biscuit.

o

I love a Big Mac and fries once in awhile. It's the only fast food I like. Well except for their Egg Mcmuffins..I love them too!
Joann

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here