Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New family member! :-)

Posted by Petaloid (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 19, 12 at 20:54

We adopted a two-year-old bulldog from a local rescue this morning, and she is just a doll!

They were calling her Charlie, but we re-named her Zoé, which she seems to like.

Our recently widowed rescue boxer boy is so happy with his new pal!

Here is a link that might be useful: pictures of our newly adopted doggy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New family member! :-)

Awww...who couldn't love that face...He reminds me of UGA!!

o

Good for you doing a rescue, beautiful doggie;)

o

Oh how sweet!

o

Thanks for adopting her! She's beautiful! I adopted 3 of my dogs and they are the best!
I got a shirt that says " I (heart) my Pound Puppy!" and got Rover one that says"I'm a Pound Puppy!" We wear them when we go to dog events...LOL!

o

the best kind of love !!

o

How darling! I add my thanks for adopting. What a lucky girl and a beautiful friend for your boxer boy.

o

She's a sweetheart, and so are you for adopting her! Want to give us her name again, please?

o

Rescue had been calling her Charlie the past couple of weeks.

We gave her the new name of Zoe (rhymes with Joey and signifies the life force).

(The original post shows strange characters because I put an accent on the("e")

She's currently sleeping peacefully on the floor next to my side of the bed and our boy dog is snoozing too. Sweet.

o

Congratulations on your new family member. Sorry I could not view the picture.

Sue

o

I couldn't view it either - the link took me to facebook

o

I couldn't view it either. Thanks for adopting a shelter dog. I look forward to seeing her picture in the future.

o

I can't see it either!

My grand daughter has an English Bulldog. She loves him to pieces!

o

Hope to see a picture later. Congrats to you and Zoe...wishing you many happy years together. So sweet your other dog is happy with his new sis. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here