Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Meat eaters post here!

Posted by OnAHolliday (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 5, 12 at 20:50

Deep Dish! Mmmmmmm Since it's Friday pizza party and I'm making pizza, why not? A big fat wedge for every open pie hole!
I admit it's stock footage from a pie I've made in the past but I can up the recipe if it's wanted. Everyone really jams on it and it's frequent request at family gatherings.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Meat eaters post here!

My daughter's BF makes wonderful veggie pizza's and his own whole wheat crust~~~~I cook Italian sausage that he puts on half of the 3 different kinds he makes for the meat eaters in the fam dam~~~It's All Good;)

o

Oh holy crap, that looks awesome! I'll take the recipe if you don't mind.

o

Steak - rare - Just get the skillet good and hot and
hit the cow over the head. I'll take it from there.

I'm the opposite of a vegetarian.
I don't like many vegetables.

Pooh Bear

o

You know I'm playin' with you I hope YogaL. *wink* I make what would be called a lacto vegetarian lasagna that's a pretty big seller. Picture zucchini and eggplant sliced thinly lengthwise between the pasta. It's pretty much the same other than that as my regular meat sauced version. I love eggplant so I would just as soon eat that as the meat version. It's not healthy of course, but it's certainly meatless.

o

Me, too, Pooh Bear !

o

AWW OAH I get your humor and I like it;) My Sweetheart is a big ass teaser so I am quite used to it;)

o

My favorite, when I do eat pizza is a margarita pizza, usually when cruising. They have the pizza place open 24 hrs a day.

o

A pizza without meat is like a day that doesn't exist.

My cousin's spoiled brat is a vegetarian.... who won't eat vegetables.

o

Looks delish! I'm another carnivore.

o

Carnivore here. Very healthy and I feel ill if I go without red meat for more than a few meals.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here