SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
azzalea_gw

Soda's No Good for you!!!!!

azzalea
11 years ago

Long day--we left early this morning to head back to the 'old' neighborhood--DH and I both had drs appts and I had a dentist appt. Figured at an hour away, we should do as much as we could in one trip. So we had a late lunch--3 o'clock.

We weren't so hungry for dinner, so DH grabbed a pizza from the freezer. We were just sittind down to eat...pizza on our plates, ready for our quick and easy dinner... when I opened a small, 12 ounce bottle of soda and it exploded. All over the table, the food, me, my clothes, the chairs, the chair cushions, and, of course, the floor. I can't be sure, but DH has this OCD thing where he HAS to shake every bottle of liquid he picks up--be it medicine, milk, iced tea, shampoo, laundry detergent (that doesn't work well, when it's one of those no-drip containers--have had to deal with THAT mess in the past), soy sauce, whatever. He got the bottle for me, and he's not a prankster, so I know it wasn't on purpose, but I suspect he shook it without thinking.

So I've washed the floor 3 times, but know it will probably need another rinse or two, washed down the chairs, have one load of wash in, I'll do the cushions next (I'll be up till midnight!), took a shower. And I still haven't eaten. And really am not hungry for pizza at this point.....

So, I'm thinking of giving up soda, what do you think?

Comments (15)