Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dancing with the Stars

Posted by minnie_tx (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 15, 12 at 20:13

I just turned it on to see Max and Kirsty dance the Charleston what a riot *****

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dancing with the Stars

Good or bad? For me, it isn't on for another hour - Pacific time zone and all.

o

I loved Shawn and Derrick's dance.

o

They were all good tonight

o

Lost all interest in the show :o(

o

They are all so good but Bristol will still win and send one of the talented ones home.

o

Mark Ballas even said during the pre-dance bit that he had to (his words) "dumb down the dance so that Bristol could learn it." And she scored higher than Kirstie and Maks! And Kirstie and Maks had more difficult moves and it was much more entertaining.

o

If I were voting (which I'm not) I think I would have to split the votes between Shawn and Gilles. I felt really bad for Appollo and Karina when she fell, just hope that doesn't send him home. I think what's her name dancing with Val may be gone after tonight, I personally didn't care much for the dance but the judges loved it, plus she had a broken toe to contend with. I know their dance was supposed to be serious but I think she took it a little far, almost a downer to me. Really enjoyed Sabrina's dance but, she was sent home early during her first season so it may happen again, I hope not. Bristol and Kirstie's fan base may keep them hanging in for another week or two. I think both are beautiful ladies and admire them for having the courage to go through it a second time. It's all good entertainment though, I love watching

o

Does anyone else think it is kinda unfair to have to complete with Shawn--I don't know if anyone else could pull off all the stunts she does. I love her, but seems to me she has quite an advantage over, say, Melissa or Kirstie.
What do you think??

o

Lizz, my son and I agree with you about Shawn and Gilles. Top dances of the night! The rest were really good (well, I was less thrilled with Melissa and Tony, but at least she was taking big risks!). With one exception. I truly dislike Bristol's (every week). But that's my take on it! Melissa's dance last week was one of my top favorites, though, so it was just this week.

jafralady, I think they all have their strengths. I do realize dancing and gymnastics have an awful lot in common, but so do acting and the emotion they try to convey in their dances. Loved Kelly's passionate routine and the cute comedic Kirstie! I think that's probably why I dislike Bristol so much, she has neither one. I can't quite figure out what her strength is? Therefore, I don't value her routines as much. Merely one opinion. I do have to say, my favorite moment so far has been Shawn's opening last week. That flip was amazing.

Here is a link that might be useful: third dance (if you want to see her amazing flip!!)

o

For those who think Bristol has a 'fan base', check out this site. It messes with every reality show there is and did the same for keeping her last year as long as she did....
I haven't checked it for this week but you can scroll and see the previous weeks and the "suggestion".

Here is a link that might be useful: wrong, wrong

o

She is by far the worst dancer in both seasons and this site as well as the teaparty crowd keep her and send the excellent dancers home. The producers should not ask people like her and Gosselin to be on the show. It's not fair to the talented ones.

o

Lizzann said: "I think what's her name dancing with Val may be gone after tonight, I personally didn't care much for the dance but the judges loved it, plus she had a broken toe to contend with. I know their dance was supposed to be serious but I think she took it a little far, almost a downer to me. "

Her name is Kelly Monaco and she was dancing with a broken toe and was in pain. I broke my toe last night and I'm having trouble walking much less dancing. It's very painful. I think she did an incredible job.

o

I am so enjoying this season of "All Stars!" Yes Bristol needed to go. But who goes next week? And the week after. . . . . . ?

o

Thanks heavens Bristol went. I like Kelly a lot and loved the dance. They are ALL so good. My daughter and I like Gilles.

o

I have never liked Bristol. I think she is a poor choice to be an advocate for single mothers.

I am voting for Louie and Tony". Loved Derrek and Shawn's dance. I think Kirsten will go next week.

Samkaren
Your resident dj

o

I don't dislike Bristol, I just think that she's not a good dancer and should have been booted right after Pam Anderson. Two much better dancers were eliminated before she was. There are so many good dancers this season. I like Giles, Shawn, and Kelly best. I would be happy if any one of the three won the season.

o

Poor Carrie Ann, Gilles had her falling out of her seat. He was smoking hot!

o

Oh my goodness! When she fell... I'm so glad she was laughing and laughing. Tom was funny too, but she looked less than pleased when it was still highlighted and talked about after the commercial. oops! Gilles was good, but I don't think I was awed by any of the dances last night. They were all good, but knock my socks off? Maybe it was just me. Been known to happen!

o

Almot forgot to turn on part two tonight (on now) I'm taping the new NCIS so far not too impressive Giles hasn't danced yet tho

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here