SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

Christmas Card Exchange Sign Up!

tami_ohio
10 years ago

It's that time of year again! Time to sign up for the Christmas Card Exchange. Email me thru my page here with your screen name, your real name, & address. And the email address you want me to use to send the final list to.

For those of you who don't know how this works, you email me with your info, I'll email you back to let you know that I received it and put you on a list. You have until Thanksgiving to sign up. At that time I will divide the list into groups of approximately 10 to a group. You will be required to send a card to each person in the group in which your name appears. After you have sent to them, then you may send to anyone else on the list you would like to, if you would like to. You will have until Dec. 1st to have your cards ready to mail. That way, there will be plenty of time for those out of the USA to receive their cards and for those who like to decorate with them. If you have any questions, please ask. If I can't get back to you right away, someone who has done this before will pop in with an answer!

My son is getting married on the 12th, so things may get a little chaotic until after that, so if you don't hear back from me immediately don't panic!

Hope to see a lot of you signing up! It's so much fun to receive cards from all over!

Tami

Comments (59)

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

PLEASE, if you sign up, include your email address! If you don't have the link turned on for someone to email you thru your page, I can not reply to you if you don't include it.

I need an email for Jackie_ok and for terri_pacnw. I have you on the list but can not reply to you. Thanks

Tami

• ont_gal
    10 years ago

hey there Tami-did u by chance by pass me?

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Ont_gal, you should have mail. Jackie, so should you. You are both on my list.

DS got married yesterday, now I get to play catch up.

Tami

• wanda_va
    10 years ago

Tami, I sent you an email....hope you got it!

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Wanda, I got it, but it had no address in it, and I don't have last years. I sent you a reply email asking you to resend and you don't have your email thru garden web turned on.

Wedding is finally over, went great. We are getting a house ready to rent, so busy with that, hoping to get it rented by Nov 1. But at least now I have a few minutes a day to catch up with things.

If you have sent me an email and not gotten a response please email me again.

Tami

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Wanda, got it, you are on!

• ont_gal
    10 years ago

sent another email

• minnie_tx
    10 years ago

ust wondering if you could post a list of those who have signed up already. Just the screen names. That might help us know if you got our emails

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Good Morning! Hope it's as sun shiny at your house as it is mine. It's a chilly 45ð.

Minnie has a good suggestion, and I've done it in the past. I just didn't think about it this year. I'll post those who have signed up.

Phyllis mn
    AmazingAunt Audrey
    terilyn
    sephia
    jafralady
    Minnie tx
    Jackie ok
    Ont gal
    stacy mb
    dperkins
    terri pacnw
    grandmamary ga
    lindalou
    Janie ga
    toni ne
    mary3444
    hoovergal
    wanda va

There are 19 counting me so far.

Tami

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I'm bumping this up so some of you who only stop in on weekends get a chance to see it. Hope we get more signed up! Remember, this is for everyone one here at the KT, not just those in the USA.

Tami

• minnie_tx
    10 years ago

Thanks for posting the list I think one year we had over 20. I still have last years on my louvered door.

• bengardening
    10 years ago

I want to join in. Please add my name to the list.

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Bengardening please click on the my page link to send me an email with your information so I clan add you.

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Bengardening has joined us! That makes twenty of us so far. One more month to join in!

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Littlebit, I just added you but don't have your email address. Please send it to me.
    Tami

• cheryl_ok
    10 years ago

Tami you have mail!

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Cheryl, you have been added to the list!

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Bumping this back to the top for everyone!

Tami

• terilyn
    10 years ago

Bumping up! Love getting and sending the cards.

• Orchidllauraga
    10 years ago

I want in....sending you an email now....
    Orchid

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Orchid, I have you on the list. You should be receiving an email in reply from me to confirm.

Tami

• jannie
    10 years ago

Hope it's not too late to sign up. I just sent Tami an email.

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Jannie you are not too late. I just checked my email on my phone and saw you and a couple others have mailed me. I don't have access to my computer until tomorrow and will add you all then And send you confirming emails. Thanks for bumping this up.

Tami

• Rose_NW_PA
    10 years ago

I just signed up. I have been lurking on here for years and feel like I know you all. I just joined so I can be part of the card exchange.
    I am feeling a little lonely lately because I was widowed 10 weeks ago.

• littlebit_gw
    10 years ago

Tami, Did you ever get my email address? I never got a message from you.

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hello Rose, I will get you added tomorrow. Welcome to the KT. I am so sorry for your loss.

Littlebit, you are on the list, I will check emails tomorrow.

Tami

• satine_gw
    10 years ago

Tami, did you get my email with my info?? Satine

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Satine I did get it. Still using my phone to check mail. Will try my best to get back with everyone tomorrow on the laptop.

Tami

• satine_gw
    10 years ago

Thanks a bunch Tami and take your time. Just wanted to be sure you got my info. Satine

• jannie
    10 years ago

Tami, thank you so much for organizing this list! I so love getting so many cards every December!

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Well I finally made back to the laptop! I really thought that once DS's wedding was over things would slow down a little. NOT! LOL! Usually on the Sundays that I have my mom, I can still get on line for a little bit, but not this past Sunday. Yesterday was catch up with other stuff, today was mammogram and EKG, then making cookies for a bake sale with DD.

I have added
    Satine
    Pattico
    Jannie
    Rose

Littlebit, I just sent you an email (the rest of you too). Please let me know whether you get it or not.

We now have two groups of ten and one group of seven!

For anyone else wanting to sign up, you have until Nov. 7th to sign up.

Tami

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Anyone else?

• Rose_NW_PA
    10 years ago

I got your email

• littlebit_gw
    10 years ago

I never got your email. I did send you the kpflower one right?

• Orchidllauraga
    10 years ago

Will be furnished with all the lists so we can send to others not on our list???

• jannie
    10 years ago

I got Tami's email.

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Littlebit, no, that's not the one you gave me.

Orchid, I will email the complete list to everyone who signed up, and only those who signed up. The list is divided into groups. You MUST send to those in the group in which your name appears FIRST. After that feel free to send to anyone else on the list you wish to, or not.

Rose and Jannie, thanks for letting me know.

Tami

• littlebit_gw
    10 years ago

OK just found it. I really thought I gave you my personal email address, not that one. I will just check it more often

• minnie_tx
    10 years ago

Tami do you mean you just now sent an email to everyone? If so I didn't get one.

• Orchidllauraga
    10 years ago

If you just now sent an email I didn't get it either...

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Minnie and Orchid, I sent you emails when I put you on the list. These are only confirming that you are on the list. I will email the lists Thanksgiving weekend.
    Tami

• Orchidllauraga
    10 years ago

Okay Tami I got that one...Thanks for doing all this work!!! I got my cards today!!

• minnie_tx
    10 years ago

thanks foe clearing it up and thanks for all the work you are doing

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

You are all most welcome! I enjoy doing it.

At the moment we have 27 signed up. Hopefully, we will get a few more before Thanksgiving!

I will post here right after I send out the list so you know when it has been sent.

Tami

• Orchidllauraga
    10 years ago

Bumping it up

• Orchidllauraga
    10 years ago

Okay since there is only 2 days between Thanksgiving and December 1. I want to work on my cards this weekend before the chaos of Christmas decorating starts. Is there any way you could send out what you have now? And if any new people sign up between now & Tday email us that list? I would like to personalize my cards and it would be helpful if I had more than 2 days to work on it...Thank you again for doing this for us!!!

• jannie
    10 years ago

I'll be waiting for the list! Thanks again, Tami, for organizing this!

• wanda_va
    10 years ago

Yikes...only 2 days between Thanksgiving and December 1!! Sorry, but my cards will not be out by December 1--that's just not possible. I will get them out as soon as I can.

• grandmamary_ga
    10 years ago

I'll be out of town but will send them as soon as I can.
    Mary

• tami_ohio
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Wow! I guess I need to look at a calendar more often! I forgot Thanksgiving was so late this year. We usually have at least a week between. I didn't even think about it when I set this up. I do the list as I get the emails which is how you are put into groups. I don't pick and choose who goes where. When I get your email you get added. So the list is ready. How about we see if any more sign up today and I will get the list emailed out tonight? I will post a last call for sign up separately. After I send the list I will post that it has gone out so you know to look for it. Please let me know after that if you didn't get it. I am going to convert the list to a .pdf format so everyone should be able to open the attachment with no problem. If I leave it as a
    word doc it seems not everyone can open it sometimes.

Tami

Sponsored
Old Dominion Kitchen Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
Loudoun County's Kitchen & Bath Design Experts | Best of Houzz 3x