Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ole joyful says, "I'm not a coplete idiot ...

Posted by joyfulguy (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 16, 12 at 19:47

... there are some parts missing".

Seen on a bumper sticker.

ole joyful

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ole joyful says, "I'm not a coplete idiot ...

ok, it doesn't help your cause when there is a huge typo just before the word "idiot" in the subject line LoL

o

hahahahaha

o

You haven't been around--do hope your health is ok.

o

I thikn the tyop was paert of the jkoe!

o

OLO

o

Like I just affirmed: not quite all there.

o j

o

Love it!

o

OJ! Where ya been?? I've missed reading your clever posts and am hoping you've been busy in the garden and not ailing. Not sure.....with your 17:58 post.

o

Got a lot o' green tomatoes, that I'd love to share ... if could send via phone line, satellite, etc. (no cable down this rural road).

Some have been frosted, so are darker green on top - maybe good as "fried green tomatoes" if dealt with promptly: I've been eating tomatoes till they're oming out my ears.

Tarps to cover them and substantial wind, for several days, do not go together well.

Put out a wash yesterday afternoon - then it rained ... several times ... so they are well hung, now, with water dripping.

Looking forward to spending more time here after snow flies.

ole joyful

o

Hey, don't work too long in the inclement weather, OJ. We'd sure hate to hear you'd caught something more than green tomatoes. My mother insists on hanging out her laundry as well, even though she keeps shrinking and having to have the line lowered. I'm in sunny California so it's odd to hear that it's possible to have snow already...I'll bet you're not looking forward to that, except as an excuse not to have to muck around in the garden for awhile. I have some green tomatoes too that are originally from Latvia and which were planted quite late in the season. I'm babying them along for awhile longer, if the weather holds. Thanks for posting and letting us know you are A-ok!

o

Green tomato pie sounds good for those tomatoes!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here