Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crossing the finish line (family photos)

Posted by alisande (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 22, 12 at 19:42

My daughter and her husband crossing the finish line after a 100-mile (actually 101.26 miles!) ride for MS in NYC yesterday. I'm proud!!

The two of them are dressed identically.....my daughter is on the left, and her tall husband is right across from her. Their team raised over $1,300 for MS. They have a great group of friends.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crossing the finish line (family photos)

What a great accomplishment for such a worthy cause...You must be so proud of them.

June

o

How awesome! They must be extremely fit!

Have they picked that particular cause because they know someone effected by the disease?

o

Have they picked that particular cause because they know someone effected by the disease?

Yes and no. They did the same fundraiser last year, but 50 miles instead of the 100. And then between last year's event and this one someone they know was diagnosed with MS.

Yes, they are extremely fit! Road bikes, mountain bikes, snow skiing, water skiing . . . I'm in awe of them.

o

Congrats to them on such an accomplishment!! Wonderful charity too.

Hope those bicycle seats were comfy... I can't imagine riding that far!!

o

Wow, that is great!

o

100 miles can not even imagine that~~~wonderful for them. I love to see couples do fun things together;)

o

I love to see couples do fun things together

Me too! The two of them work hard, but they also know how to have fun.

o

Geez, I feel like such a sloth. :o)

o

I'm with you, Petra!

o

Congratulations!!!! That's amazing!
LOL Petra!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here