Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
rip alex karras...

Posted by susanjf (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 10, 12 at 19:37

was sad to see he'd passed...think i'll always love his acting part in the movie victor/victoria, as the gay body guard...

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.zimbio.com/Alex+Karras/articles/ZLrbTTmXMCG/Alex+Karras+Wife+Susan+Clark+Webster+Picture

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: rip alex karras...

I was sad, too, Susan. I just loved him in "Blazing Saddles". Just seeing his picture on the news made me laugh. Darned good football player, too!

o
RE: rip alex karras...and

and the article said they were sueing the nfl for his dementia, and all the hits he took playing here..(detroit lions)...hadn't seen them in years was so happy that he and susan clark had remained married all these years...

o

OOOPS! "Mongo only pawn in game of life."

o

"Mongo only pawn in game of life."

o

RIP.

o

I just saw his pic on Yahoo. I didn't know that was him.
I sure remember him on Webster! What a shame.

o

I know what you mean Jasdip. He looked pretty rough. Sad. I liked him. Often quote the Mongo only pawn in game of life. Surprising how many people don't remember the line. I think it's a classic. Great movie, great actor, great guy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here