Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OnAHoliday....

Posted by Nita__AZ (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 8, 12 at 19:28

Sorry to call you out but yesterday you asked if there was anything that happened during your absense that you should know. Well I thought of something today.

Our sweet MaryAnn TX passed away from cancer a year ago Oct. 4. What a gentle and courageous soul she was. She never complained and went along and lived out the rest of her days doing the things she wanted. She really enjoyed her twin grandkids and also had a new arrival about 6 months before she died.

She will be missed for many years to come.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OnAHoliday....

Nita, just a quick question. Are you seeing Buzzard this trip? If so, please send her my love! I don't know, sure you do, if she's still there, or moved.

o
RE: OvvvnAHoliday....

to the top for OAH

o

Dottie as well.

o
RE: OnAHvvvoliday....

for OAH

not sure if OAH was familiar with Dottie. Maybe!

o

OAH do you still have a little dog?

o
RE: OnAHbbboliday....

kim, read this thread on Millie the Moo

OAH, country bumpkin lost her husband couple years ago.

Wondering if Nita will see Buzzard if she's still in Tx.

Here is a link that might be useful: millie

o

It's quite alright Nita, you can call me out anytime and thank-you. I'm familiar with Dottie and certainly Buzzard, however I'm failing to recall MaryAnn? I may have been out of the loop at that time or possibly time has put my memory out of the loop? It honestly doesn't matter. By their own reputation and by personal experience certain groups of people you come to meet in your life make such a positive impression that it's not necessary to know each and every person. If you learn that someone is missing from that group, you know it's a loss.

No kim, I don't have a little dog anymore. :(

o

I need to clarify something. Are you saying Dottie is gone? Goodness, I don't want a macabre thread but I would like to know.

o

Country Bumpkin. Wow, so very, very sorry.
I apologize for missing so much in only a few short posts. Busted my fanny on three jobs in Lilburn (not close to me) and I've been home long enough to shower, crack a couple Guinness's and unwind. Not a good excuse, I know. Sorry for your loss CB.

o

Yes, Dottie passed away a while ago. I can't remember
how long, actually. My rememberer isn't as good as it
was before the transplant and it wasn't good then! hahaha

o

Thanks kat. I don't make fun of peoples rememberers anymore. :)

o

Dottie/Imatwosacker passed away several years ago now. I think the Dottie Jasdip mentioned was dotmom. She passed away earlier this year from Cancer. I know there was someone else who passed away but for the life of me I can't remember her name. I know her real name was Lila but I can't remember her screen name. Her husband's name was Vince and they lived in Ohio. Someone help me out here.

o

Velleen!

o

Imatwosacker, that's my Dottie.

o

Dottie (Imatwosacker) passed away Jan. 15, 2005. She was 66.

o

How?
She could field some quality humor. Too young.

o
RE: ccc....

Nita, what about Buzzard????

o

I didn't contact Buzzard. As far as I know she still lives here in Fredericksburg. I did get to meet nanatricia and will post pictures when I get a chance. Today we move near MarilynC and will be set to meet the gals in Houston on Saturday.

o

I just remembered....Valeen. Such a sweet lady.

o

Thanks Nita! Yes it was Dotmom that I was referring to.
She was so nice.

Her DIL (dirt under my fingernails) I think, passed as well.

I'm not sure how long ago OAH posted regularly

o

I'm so sorry. See I couldn't even respond to that thread without crying.

o

lydia, Dottie (Imatwosacker) is the one that OAH will remember.

We have lost great members but still have the memories.

And Donna OH's sister Marilyn that left us 10 plus years ago.

o

You might want to look at this website.

Here is a link that might be useful: Gathering Place empty chairs

o

Whew, gadgets, Jan Angelkisses....
I swear to God, as beautiful a being in person as she was online.

I met her for lunch but before that I picked up a pair of gaudy straw wide brimmed gardening hats for us to wear. I think she was embarrassed but we wore them for awhile just the same. Eventually I took pity on her and we took them off.

I had the opportunity to attend her funeral but didn't. At the time I thought it would be inappropriate. In retrospect, that was a very big mistake.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here