Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Asking For Prayers For Morgan

Posted by mare_wbpa (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 12, 12 at 19:14

Got this email today asking for prayers for this little girl. I thought I'd post it here to get the powerful prayers of the good folks at the KT.

Dear Friends,
A dear friend of mine is asking for prayer for her niece. She is 9 years old, and was air lifted to Albany Med yesterday, after being run over by a car. She has broken legs, a crushed lung, broken clavicle, broken nose and pelvis, She is on a vent. Her name is Morgan, she plays piano and violin. She loves to wear crowns and plays dress up. She is super smart and has the most awesome smile ever.
Please fwd this request to anyone who you think would offer prayer.
Thanks and Blessings to all.
Tara

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Asking For Prayers For Morgan

Oh, my goodness - I will add Morgan to my prayers.

o

Sending prayers

o

I'm so sorry she's hurt, I'm sending prayers for a quick recovery.

o

Adding Morgan and her friends and family to my Prayer list.When I go to Church tomorrow,I will put her on the Prayer List there.

o

prayer sent for her, the drs & nursing staff and the parents.

o

How terrifying for the little girl, and for all of her loved ones.

Youngsters often recover faster than older people, and I pray that is the case for (((Morgan))).

o

Prayers and good thoughts from me too.

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here