Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Amazing Race starts later tonite.

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 7, 12 at 18:16

At least on my schedule it says 7:30 pm cst.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Amazing Race starts later tonite.

Did you mean to say 8:30p or is it really 7:30p for you? How interesting they are reflecting the fact that the NFL game will overlap Sixty Minutes thus TAR. This is the first season they've done that. Let's hope the game doesn't go into overtime.

o

When I noticed that, I wondered if someone finally was listening to the public and scheduling 60 Minutes, AR, later when they have football on at 4 eastern time.

Shirley

o
RE: Amavvvvzing Race starts later tonite.

On my tv schedule it says 7:30 pm CST following 60 minutes

o
RE: Amavvvzing Race starts later tonite.

And I see NFL football started here at 3:00 CST.

o

The football game just finished so we will see what happens now at 6:29 CT

o

Well, the Yankees game started late so I will watch it until the final out.
I really like Amazing Race but not nearly as much as I like the Yankees.
Go Yankees!!!!!

o

It was a good episode last night, a good race. Not too much drama and I didn't have to hit the mute button as often as I usually do. Except, I never got to see Josh and Brent do the last challenge (ice). I guess in the early stages of the race it would be hard to show all the contestants in all the challenges. Thought sure Monster Truckers would be gone, but they made it. And I had a sneaky suspicion it would be a "non-elimination" pit stop, but it wasn't.

o

I do not like how the Racers talk to the taxi drivers or people that they ask for directions from, who do not understand them and then the AR's go all crazy off on them~~~I find it embarrassing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here