Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Survivor Night 10/17/12

Posted by gadgets (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 17, 12 at 17:52

Just a heads up to let you know it's Survivor night.

Shirley

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Survivor Night 10/17/12

Don't have time to watch tonight. Maybe I will catch it on video next week.

o
RE: S urvivor Night 10/17/12

Is this the night possibly Jeff gets airlifted out?

o

I won't say who went home til tomorrow anyhow, but....

What a turn of events huh? How fast things can change....I agree with the one going home, I guess. And I say I guess because we really don't know the other survivors very well at all yet.

Looks like it's going to get down and dirty and nasty next week.

o

I agree too with the one who left. I wonder what was wrong with the girl taken off.

o

They really didn't say did they Lily? Maybe she was slightly dehydrated, but not to the point of life threatening. She could have just had good ole constipation, that would explain the stomach pain. Combine that with very hungry, crazy uncomfortable and freezing and soaked for so long....

Too bad she couldn't just get warmed up, I didn't see a fire going. I guess it's easy to sit back and say you need to stay, it's a million bucks. But, I don't know what that feels like.

Next wk looks like the old survivor, down and dirty and rough and tumble.

o

what was up with the hug at the end??
all googly eyed...

o

I do believe she has a thing for him, lol. I'll bet he was thinking, damn, smells ripe. haha

They way she stood there just staring at him, I actually thought she was going to give it up about Jeff the ballplayer. I guess she was just deciding whether to actually hug Probst or not.

Oh, and Abi, the psycho blonde chick, really don't like her.

o

Perfect description of Abi, psycho is right. I LOVED how Jeff kept pointing out how worthless she was in challenges. And to complain about someone grabbing her hair after copping a cheap feel herself? The nerve. lol She's going to be my person I love to hate, I knew that a couple of episodes ago.

Why weren't the 2 women more proactive in the vote last night? They didn't even seem to try to pull Denise to their side, unless I missed something. And that staring/hug was just creepy. Her comments at the end - she thinks the ballplayer "owes" her for not outing him? That was HER decision. He doesn't owe her a thing.

o

Here's your Survivor recap. Be sure to check the link to the interview with Jeff about Dawson's good-bye kiss.

Here is a link that might be useful: recap 10/17

o
RE: Survivor Night 10/17/12 more

Oops, here's the real recap

Here is a link that might be useful: recap 10/17

o

I was impressed with Lisa. I'm not sure how old she is, and I saw that at the beginning, one of the guys was helping her a bit, BUT she really out did that chickie poo from the other team whom might be half her age. (How's THAT for a runon sentence? lol) Way to go Lisa! She seems to do well with the puzzles too!

Can't stand Abi. omgosh!

o

I think the Jeff kiss was the first time thing for him.What a dingbat she was.

o

Sushi, thanks for the recap!! You guys, everyone that might be interested, you gotta check out the recap.

The writer of the recaps is definitely entertaining. And at the bottom of the last page of the recap, they had a couple quick videos of some of the survivors. They have a video of that dumb @ss Dawson, who is Sarah Dawson by the way.

What an idiot, airhead, ditz of a person, with a little bit of a hooch thrown in there too. And um, you know, like, hey, ugh. She is truly laughable. Glad she's gone.

o

Loved the show and loved the recap.....I guess her dream has been fulfilled, that was her million dollars......

Next week does look like the olden days......Down and dirty!

o

Dawson was all giddy when Jeff came out with the medics to check on that little bitty girl~~~she needed to go, not because I do not like her~~~she seemed so stressed and sick, I could not see how she would have been able to pull it together.

YES! That Abi gal is a B word she goes off over nothing, I want her to leave very soon!

o

Oh, let's keep Abi around for a while. Survivor needs some fireworks, lol. I thought she was a bit "touched" when she went off on that other girl a few weeks ago, acting all paranoid. Keep that Brazilian temper in check, honey.

o

I thought Dawson was going to jump on Jeff and drag him into the bushes when he came into camp to check on the sick girl. The poor girl could have been dying and all Dawson wanted was a smooch with Jeff well maybe a little more than a smooch.

Wonder what his new wife thought about that face grab and kiss he got LOL He was shocked for sure.

I really did think she was going to turn around and shout out about the football player, guess that kiss just clouded her thoughts lol.

Malcolm and Denise both seem to be fitting in well to the new tribes I am glad I hope they both hang in there for a while.

Abi is on her own island and it is called creepy psycho island.

Speaking of Jeff I have watched a few of his new talk shows and really enjoyed them, he seems like a really nice guy, very down to earth. And his wife is beautiful.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here