Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
shhhhh please!

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 21, 12 at 17:28

Gotta head to bed EARLY as I have to pick up my DS by 5:10 am, thus I have to leave my place by 4:40, and have him at the hospital by 5:30 AM.

He's having a procedure on his wrist.

His wife has the two foster children at the house and can't take him. She has to get them up and off to school.

Making me some white chili, as I know I'm gonna be tuckered out from rising so unusually early for me. And I'm not gonna wanna do anything except rest.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: shhhhh please!

Ouch, for both of you! I hope all goes well. Not fun for the patient, and not fun for he Mama of the patient.

o

Good night. Sleep tight. You'll be rising before the morning light... to DO what a Mom has to DO! Hope all goes well for your DS.

o
RE: shhvvvvhhh please!

Skipped my afternoon siesta, so I'll go to bed early. I dislike getting up when it dark and driving in the dark.

o

Hope you made it okay and that your son is doing well. I am SO not a morning person. I just cringe when I have to get up for an early flight or to take someone to the hospital.

o

Glenda, hope his procedure is over by now. I don't blame you for not liking to drive in the dark. Hope everything goes well for P.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here