Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is This Survivor Night?

Posted by Marilyn_Sue (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 10, 12 at 17:21

If it is and I can stay awake I will watch it. Sometimes I have a hard time staying awake till it comes on:)

Sue

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is This Survivor Night?

It comes on here at 7 cst.

o

Thanks Glenda, it comes on here at 8.

Sue

o

Yes! Yes it is. I just hopped on here real quick to post a reminder. Was gone most of the day and forgot.

Half an hour.......yay............

o

Five minutes! I am ready!

o

me, too! in fact turning off the puter right now, lol....

o

Wow. I can't wait to talk about it tomorrow. When we post tomorrow, who do you think it is they are talking about in the previews for next week?

o

Here's the recap.

Here is a link that might be useful: Survivor 10/10

o

Safe to talk about it now? Soooooo glad that fool went home. His holier than thou, I'm such a great physical, smart player and I'm stuck with these idiots, attitude was so irritating.

I'm worried that if they merge next week, Denise and Malcolm will the on the hit list for the next person out of each tribe. They will be on their own with no alliances.

I also wondered about you can sit out back-to-back challenges, hmmmmm. Denise really gave it her all I thought in that challenge. She is an MM (Munchkin of Muscle, lol)

So if it's Jeff next week having medical brought in, where the heck did he get the knee brace he was wearing?

Survivor is getting soft. They used to give them a bag of rice and that was IT. And they don't have to do the challenge of eating the most disgusting stuff that can be thought up.

Abi-Marie is a psychotic b!tch. I hope, hope she gets canned soon. And I hope we finally get to meet all the other survivors soon. haha

o

I'm thinking there will be a merge next week...there has to be, because a team of 2 cancels each other out. If thee IS a merge, I think it will most likely be one of those "drop your buff, & draw from a bag to get your new team's buff" types of merge.

I agree with katlan's assessment of Abi-Marie. She's a psycho!

Ellen

o

I don't think there will be a merge. Remember the season when one team was down to ONE person?

o

The right person went home. I wished the show had shown more of the other tribes rather than the trumped up who is going home scenes.

This show bugs me in that after all of these seasons, no one has really ever built a decent shelter that allows them to stay dry and keep a fire going in the rain. I think it's possible. They need to work in more of the landscaping into the build.

o

I am sure he came there with the knee brace he has had extensive knee surgeries that is not a luxury item it is a needed item for him to do certain tasks, just like some one that would require special medications or prosthetics. It was show in a way that you really couldn't tell who the medics were called in for it might not be him. I like him so I hope he stays.

I agree the right one went home. He needs to rethink that whole excellence thing LOL

I know one thing if I ever went on that show I would show up at the boat with lots of layers of clothes and under it all would be a nice rain poncho tucked in like a shirt. Why on earth some of those women show up in a dressy dress and heels and the men in suits have they never seen this show?

o

The players have no choice in their clothing. Everything is chosen by the producers. And you will notice that for the last few seasons, the clothes have been color-coded with the tribes' colors.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here