Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
It's Friday night pizza party time!

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 5, 12 at 17:18

And I know KT'ers love a good party with pizza!

Being as I am an oldie, I'll let ya'll choose your favorite pizza to bring with fixings, while I sit in the corner and watch :o)

Bring it on!

Pizza party time!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: It's Friday night pizza party time!

My favorite will be a supreme as I love all the veggies. Of course for me, lots of good homemade iced tea.

Sue

o

Yea, haven't had a KT party in a long time! I'll take one with everything, except anchovies.

o

I like supreme minus olives or just Italian sausage or pepperoni or both. I've never turned down extra cheese either!

o
RE: It's Fridnnnay night pizza party time!

And dancing on table tops is allowed!

o

I like a good vegetarian one or one with turkey pepperoni, olives, pineapple and mushrooms.

o

I am 67 years old & have never had a pizza. I don't eat cheese or veggies so there is reason to eat a pizza. Can I still come to the party?

o

Supreme for me, along with my Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash pop.

(If you'll help me and my cane up on the table and down afterwards, I'll dance on the table. It would at least be good for laughs.)

Shirley

o

Make mine with pepperoni and pineapple please. Actually we just came from Ci Ci's. Love that place!

o

Let's get this party swinging!

o

Any kind for me. I'm not fussy. Just so I don't have to cook! I might need a step stool to get to the table.

o

I'm bringing mushroom with extra cheese.

o

Make mine a cheese pizza--with a beer chaser!

o

Mary, yes you can come. I will bring a salad for you and share Ruthie's extra cheese and mushroom.

o

Step right up to the bar and order your favorite~

o

If it's pizza... I'm contributing! TGIF!

o

I'll bring canadian bacon and pineapple. I'LL eat almost any kind though.

o
RE: It's Friday nigvvvvvht pizza party time!

Coming out of my corner and begging for a BIG slice of yours OAH! I know yours just came out of the oven.

So where's the beer? patti wants one for sure!

We might even get Mary to take a bite :o)

o

I'll bring two. Regular crust Pepperoni and pineapple with red sauce and a pepperoni,ground beef, mushrooms, green pepper, and olive pizza with garlic sauce. Heck it"s a party. I'll toss in a couple of Tony strombolies.

OAH please post your recipe.

o

I'll definitely pass around the brews.. and since it is pizza we should start uncorking the wine!
Wildy, I posted the deep dish recipe. The sauce would be the same but the crust above is closer to a foccaccia. Slow rising is crucial.. i.e. if you want pizza tomorrow, make the dough today. :) Nice "eggshell" crust that's very tender on the inside, chewy... drooling.. I need another brew.

lol.. When DW's away I can slap on stuff like "The Hives" and all of my disgusting alternative music.

o
RE: It's Fribbbday night pizza party time!

Let's liven this up with the music and dressing up for the party if you so desire, wink wink!

o

Sorry-had my pizza in my PJ's. Pizza every Friday in our house!

o

I think our tunes would clash glender, you pull something out of that stack of vinyl of yours. Slow, we'll dance!

o

Lisa, we do pizza Friday's until football season and then it tends to shift to Sunday. Of course, since I've been set adrift tonight, I'm finding solace with the pizza thing. It's flat out shameful how ritualistic I can make the event. lol

o

Pesto, fresh tomato, basil, mushrooms and buffalo mozzarella.
I'll have a beer with mine. You?

o

One bloody mary a slice of pizza and bed is calling.

Keep on rolling and enjoy!

Partee on!

o

LOL... sweet dreams. :)

o

Saw a cooking show on pizza, the most popular is pepperoni, plain cheese is second. My fave is extra cheese.

o

Well heck, was doing my own Friday nite thing and missed the party. I could eat a slice of pizza for breakfast...if only...sigh.

Good to see we can still get our party on. lol

o

Hey, I have eaten cold pizza for breakfast.

T'was a good party.

Maybe OAH can be a regular at starting one for Saturday nights with the pizza cam, eh?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here