Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's for dinner Thursday?

Posted by patti43 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 11, 12 at 17:16

We're going to the dreaded McDonald's. I've been cleaning again all day. Geez, it sounds like my house must be a total mess--it isn't that bad, but I'd doing heavy cleaning before winter sets in. Hopefully, it will stay nice until after the holidays!

So we're having fish sandwiches and Harry's also having a hazelnut iced coffee.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's for dinner Thursday?

Chow Time buffet. I mainly ate the fried shimp and cucumber salad.

o

My daughter took us out to lunch today at Richard's. I had the liver and onions and a salad and water to drink. This evening I had more homemade vegetable beef soup, french bread and a banana. Water to drink.

Sue

o

I cooked a couple of chicken breasts today, chunked them up, made gravy out of the broth. Put that over brown rice. Then I took mushrooms and browned them in some ham drippings, added french cut green beans to them. Something a little different for a change.

Shirley (who loves McDonald's fish sandwiches)

o

Skipping usual Thursday broiled salmon, moved to tomorrow.

Filet Mignon with sauteed mushrooms and onions, green beans.
Apple pie for dessert.

o

I'm on my way to Monica's.

Shirley

o

What else? Beef Pot Pie..again. But it's all gone as of an hour ago. I didn't pay attention to portion control very well. It was so good.

o

I'm not actually sure what we had....

Took a 'mystery' container out of the freezer (I've been so good about labelling stuff but this one must have slipped past me). I think it was leftover roast beef mixed with vegetables (peppers, tomatoes, onions, tomato sauce). Served it over noodles. It was good, we both enjoyed it.

o

Meatloaf, canned corn and boiled potatoes.

o

Chicken sandwiches from McDonald's.

o

Burger King here has buy one get one chicken sandwich free.

o

We are South of Houston in Possum Territory (MarilynC) for a few days. Today was Marilyn's birthday!! We got together with Gabby and the husbands in the town where Gabby lives. Went to a Mexican restaurant and had wonderful food. Ate too much. I had fajita's beef and chicken, shrimp wrapped in bacon, refried beans, chips and salsa (love the green sauce)and sopapillas for dessert.

A great time was had by all. Lots of laughs with good friends.

o

Hugs for Gabby

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here