Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's for dinner Wednesday?

Posted by patti43 (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 10, 12 at 17:08

Tonight we're having smoked sausage, fried potatoes and the rest of the corn casserole. Getting ready for company next week so I've been a cleaning fool today! Now my back is killing me and I need a nap. :-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's for dinner Wednesday?

I would love your supper Patti. Today was weekly grocery shopping day. We had lunch at Bob Evan's. My meal was a double hamburger with goodies on it and fries plus unsweetened iced tea to drink. I am not hungry this evening so I am not eating a thing.

Sue

o

I decided to have macaroni and cheese along with a hot dog for my evening meal.

Shirley

o

Made split pea soup yesterday, all I have to do is warm it up and top it with red onion and balsamic vinegar. It's been cold and blistery here today and I'm looking forward to the warm soup.

o

Sue, your lunch sounds good to me. I haven't had a nice big hamburger in ages.

Shirley, hope you enjoyed your day yesterday with all your sisters. Boy, am I envious! We all live too far apart to get together often, so I have to wait til next 4th of July to be with all of us together.

two.25acres, that sounds warm and filling. Just right for weather like you're having. Yum!

o

5 Guys was calling me, today!

I downsized from the regular to the small burger and had grilled onions, lettuce, green peppers and mayo.

Hoping the green peppers would be grilled but they weren't, and ended up taking them out.

THEN I ate that wonderfully delicious apple fritter that I bought for GD, that he didn't want.

o

Yum, leftovers from Thanksgiving. It was so good, I was ready for that.

o

I made one of DH's favorites tonight, Beef Stew. I made it in the crockpot this morning. I was slightly worried since I was running low on time and basically just threw it all in without much seasoning, but DH had 3 helpings and said it was Great!!

o

glender... you're atrocious! Five guys have been calling on you every night since you wuz sixteen!
Aint fittin' girl, simply aint fittin!

o

Fried chicken, diced potatoes, gravy and green beans. French vanilla ice cream for dessert.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here