Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Poor little girl, she's had enough!

Posted by Lizzann_Ar (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 31, 12 at 14:41

http://youtu.be/OjrthOPLAKM

I feel the same way..... lifted this from Hot Topics, don't know how to do a link, but if anyone does feel free to do so. Don't want it to become a political topic, just thought she was cute.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Poor little girl, she's had enough!

I agree with her.

Here is a link that might be useful: Me too!!

o

I feel the same way.

o

My sentiments exactly. Wait until she has her own phone number and then she will really be crying. I'm sick of Mittens and Bronco, too (but know who has my vote).

o

what's worse here are 6 props for various subjects...so almost every hour 12 ads for/against...yikes!

o

Gotta love the DVR. I fast forward through it all. The sad thing is that with some people, the only thing they know about any candidate is what they hear on these adds.....not just the presidential ads but ads for the Senate and House, too. How scary.

o

I agree Georgysmom. Although most of the news media isn't a whole lot better protraying some of the candidates honestly either.

o

Brono Bama ha ha ha ha ha!
I will be glad when its over too!

o

CNN showed this video this morning.

o

Imagine ...

... if you were a furriner ...

... blessed with yards and yards (or - is that "metres and metres", in this jurisdiction?) of U.S.-based (or is that ("bossed"?) media!

o j

o j

o j

o j - see - I'm getting addicted by them &#^*#! messages!

o

My sentiments exactly! I live in FL (which, some say, is gonna decide the election again) and the political ads have been OVERWHELMING for months. I'm thinking probably 75% of the ads running during Jeopardy are political ads. The same ones over and over every single day. AARRGGHH! I'm looking forward to getting back to the much-hated car dealer spots. (Not!)

o

I have found that 1 hour TV shows take 31 minutes to watch if you tape them and fast forward though the commercials and political ads.

o

dorothy- wah-hoo!

Please tell your cat to watch less TV!?

o j

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here