Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Casey Anthony LT movie

Posted by Lizzann_Ar (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 11, 12 at 14:34

Earlier this week I was watching the movie Steel Magnolias that we had recorded on Life Time and during one of the commercials I noticed the movie about Casey Anthony. Today, I decided to try and find out when it would be aired but after quite a bit of searching still couldn't find an air date. The movie is based on the book "Imperfect Justice" written by the prosecutor Jeff Ashton. I'm pretty sure Casey will not receive any money from this movie, from what I have ready anyway. Do you think you would be interested in watcing this movie when it does air?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Casey Anthony LT movie

Not in the least. I've lived through this "drama" once already, and I just want it to "go away". Nothing can be done to repair all the damage done by CA. Her daughter is dead because of CA's actions, either directly or indirectly.

Ms. Anthony, please go AWAY!!!!!!

o

Agreed. That would be just as bad as an O.J. movie. It's over and the less said, the less she gets attention.

o

Shoot, no, I wouldn't watch. Just take another look at that beautiful child and then think about what her mother--and I use that term loosely--did by covering up that she was missing.

o

No I would never watch it~~~

o

No I would never watch it~~~
Nor me

o

I already know how it ends.

o

NOPE.

o

I would'nt waste my time watching anything about her.

o

No. She doesn't deserve two hours of my life.

o

I didn't watch it. Disgusted enough by the real case.

o

C.A. is a disgusting excuse for a human being, imho! They say GOD doesn't make mistakes, but he sure messed up on THIS ONE! I wouldn't even go to view her hanging!

o

I can certainly understand your feelings on CA, although I probably will watch it and probably will get the book. If I thought CA would profit one penny from this movie I wouldn't. This is based on the prosecutor's view point. I guess I'm hoping to get info that maybe wasn't allowed in court or something he thinks they missed, ? It's just hard for me to believe they couldn't find her guilty of something.

o

I hope it's the biggest flop ever. In every high profile case, there has to be SOMEONE who sees it as a money making venture. Disgusting.

o

Lizzann, you are certainly not alone. I have the book, even pre-ordered it before it was released. I will watch the movie. As much as CA disgusts me, the psychology of it all fascinates me. I hope the movie is true to the book, which is excellent. To clarify, CA didn't profit from it, either.

o

The movie will air in January. It won't be flattering for her for sure!

o

I avoided it during round one and not interested in participating in round two.

o

I have read the book, and I will watch the movie.

There is a ton of stuff on TV that I don't watch, but I am interested in real life, true criminal cases. I try to understand the reasoning behind the jury decisions.

Lisa Fla, where did you find the info on when the movie will be shown? I googled and found a lot of "stuff" but not a date or time.

Sue

o

Sue-I live about 4 miles from the Anthony house. I've read locally several times that the movie will come out in January. Do a search for Jeff Ashton Movie January 2013 and you will find a bunch of references.

o

lisa_fla, we moved to Oviedo from Houston a year ago. Hi neighbor!

o

Hi Neighbor. Bigfoot lives by you too. My sister is in DeLand. Hoping Nita comes thru this area in Jan and we can all meet for lunch.

o

Thanks, Lisa, will check it out.

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here