Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
really warming up ... it's now 12:15 PM and 48 degrees

Posted by OklaMoni (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 6, 12 at 13:21

LOL, on the warming up.

I am glad I ended up turning my heat on. Still wear warm clothes, but I am not freezing.

Absolutely interesting how different the warm/cold situation is for all our KT'ers.

Our high for today is 51. I shall now venture out. Need some screws, some pipe insulation, and some people watching.

See you all later.

Moni

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: really warming up ... it's now 12:15 PM and 48 degrees

It is just about two in the afternoon here and it has made it up to 50 so our weather must be sort of like your weather in Oklahoma.

Sue in Central Indiana

o

it is 1:57 pm and all the way up to 51 degrees here in western new york. sun is shining but it is pretty breezy out. went grocery shopping and to 2 craft stores. planning to make some gingerbread this afternoon for dessert this evening. hope you all have a great day!!

o

It was 73 a half hour ago, now down to 71....and the forecast low for tonight is 43.
Good sleeping nights.

o

Gosh, Moni, it seems like just a few days ago your temps were over 100 every day and now 50?? That's a huge drop. Stay warm!!

o

50F outside and 60 inside - I am thinking warm thoughts because I don't want to put the furnace on

o

51� at 1pm here in So. Mo., 35� predicted for tonight. Better cover my tomatoes and hope they survive as it gets colder than that sometimes around here.

o

Cold front coming thru and temps are dropping and it's windy.

73 right now and will drop to 51 for the low.

o

It's 3:36 pm and 47 degrees. A little warmer than yesterday. Was outside watching softball games all day Friday. Went and bought all our team players hand warmers. They were more than happy to have those! The wind felt soooo cold! The girls won their tournament despite the chill. It's time for inside sports..

o

Its still in the 80's here. Its saying 88 today and sunny, 80's all week.
Come on down!

o

Well, lets see, Wednesday in the 80's, Thursday in the 70's, Friday in the 60' and today barely 50's.

It's cooling down here. 5:15 PM, 48 degrees. It must me fall. :)

Moni who is back home now.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here