SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

Christmas Card Exchange signup

tami_ohio
9 years ago

I am home again. The RV is winterized, so only little trips if we go anywhere until spring.

If anyone would like to participate in the Christmas Card Exchange this year, please send me a message thru my page with your screen name, real name, snail mail address and the email address you would like me to contact your thru.

The rules are: Send me the message as requested above. You have until Thanksgiving week to do this. That weekend, I will go thru the list and see how many have signed up. I usually divide the list into groups of about 10. Everyone who signs up will get the complete list. You MUST send a card to each person in the group in which your name appears. After that, you may send to anyone/everyone else on the list if you so wish. You do not have to send a card to everyone on the list. We usually get about 30 people participating. Note: I WILL NOT share your information with anyone NOT on the list.
This is open to everyone here, not just those in the USA. We have had mail from France and Australia in the past. I will ask that you all try to have your cards mailed by the end of the first week of December so the postal services have time to deliver them. This way everyone should get their mail in time to enjoy and decorate with the cards.
It's lots of fun receiving mail from all over.

So far these people have signed up:
Mary3444
Rose-NW-PA
Phyllis_MN
Stacy_mb

Minnie please email me again.

Oh, and I will reply to your email to let you know I have you on the list!

Tami

Comments (14)