Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I am a great grandmother!

Posted by sandiefl (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 12, 12 at 11:59

My granddaughter who lives in Missouri gave birth about 2:30AM. She is a small girl and the baby was big! He was also a surprise! She had two sonagrams and they assured her that she was having a girl. Jayden Lane will not be wearing the pretty pink that everyone has bought him. I will be shopping today for a baby Gator outfit.My granddaughter is a big Gator fan. Not because of the Football team,but because of Tim Tebow. Maybe I need to find a Jets outfit.This is my first great grandchild, and I probably won't see him until March.They will come down here for Spring Break. I am a happy lady!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I am a great grandmother!

Congratulations to you!

o

Wonderful. Good news is nice to hear.

o

Congratulations.

o

Congratulations to all. And I'm sure you will also be a 'great' great grandmother to him. ;*)

Shirley

o

Congrats!!!

congrats Pictures, Images and Photos

o

Aw, Sandie, that's great news. Guess I couldn't talk you into a 'Noles outfit, huh? Too bad it wasn't a girl, I have three sweet little Gator onesies I bought for my niece but misplaced them. Replaced with a different gift but found them about a year later. Ha! Been waiting for a little Gator girl to give them to.

o

Congratulations Sandie! I got the picture of Jayden Lane posted...check it out everyone..he's so cute!!

o

What a wonderful blessing! Congratulations to all of you!!!

o

Congratulations, so very happy for you. I know you just can not wait to hold and love him.

Sue

o

Congraulations on your first. Three more to catch up with me. Enjoy pictures.

o

Hate the Gators... and Spurrier, maybe because of Spurrier? .. LOVE TEBOW!
What a role model (my opinion of course).

o

Happy Dancing for your sweet new darling;)

o

MUCHO congratulations! ( I hope I live long enougt to be a GREAT GM!) And how "funny" is that SHE is really a HE! All the gifts that will have to be exchanged! Surprise, Surprise!

o

Congratulations Sandy!!! I know that surprise, Bobby was supposed to be a girl. I was one surprised grandma when I was standing next to her and out he pops with those boy thingies. LOL

o

Congratulations!

o

Congratulations on the surprise great grandson from another great grandma in Missouri. Where does this sweetie live? Saw the picture on the other post, he's a keeper.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here