Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Surprise on my absentee ballot!

Posted by patti43 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 9, 12 at 11:34

This isn't meant to be political but we got our ballots yesterday and there were 12 people running for president, including Roseanne Barr. WTH? I read that every state will have 4 nominees at least. I just wasn't expecting to see so many names.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Surprise on my absentee ballot!

Rosanne Barr??? If they have set the bar that low, next time I'll run too ; )

Elisabeth

o

WTH is right, That's crazy!!......

o

LOL!!!! @ Elisabeth!! I'll vote for you!

o

Did the mail run yesterday????

o

Did the mail run yesterday????

o

That's funny. Now, I'm really looking forward to election day!

o

Redcurls, no mail yesterday. We have to pick up our mail from lock boxes at little post offices here at OTOW. We hadn't picked up last Friday or Saturday.

o

I forgot to mention Roseanne's running mate is Cindy Sheehan. You may remember her for camping out at G.W. Bush's ranch in Texas after her son was killed in Iraq.

o

Well, I just read our local paper...the little one that comes out on Mondays...and apparently there are 4 or 5 other candidates I know nothing about on our's too. Never heard of any of them.

o

Roseanne announced quite a while ago that she was running. I had forgotten about it until you mentioned it now. I'd like to see her included in the "debates".

o

Thanks Marilyn. Maybe you can be my running mate and we'll run on an animal rights platform. And of course, representatives of every species will be present at all top level meetings. Then the White House will really go the dogs and squirrels and potbellied pigs...lol

Elisabeth

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here