SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

Good Morning

Good morning, what is left of it. It is a really pretty day here in central Indiana, sunny and 70 out. I have washed up a couple loads of laundry,and sorted some sewing things. Izzi and I got ready and took some cards out to the mail box to be mailed and then we went to the garden. I pulled and dug all of the carrots. I have a nice sized basket of them, may try to can one of these days. The ground is fairly muddy so I got my hands pretty muddy but I never wear gloves when I work for the most part. Then after taking the carrots to the garage I got a big Rubbermaid tote and went around the yard and woods gathering up the resin animals and plastic snakes and artificial flowers I had put out for Alyssa to see as we would drive around on my "big rig" all summer through the woods and the yard. Now they are stored in the shed for winter. There is one plastic snake missing, either it crawled away or something tore it loose from the tree. There is a lot more I could do outside but I am a bit tired. I plan on having some potato soup for my lunch and maybe a sandwich. Rain and colder weather are to arrive tomorrow. I wish I had more work done outside. How is your weather where you are and what are you doing today?

Sue and Izzi too

Comments (6)