Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
World Smile Day

Posted by gadgets (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 5, 12 at 11:21

So what do you have to smile about today?

I have a lot of things to be thankful for and to smile about, but I'll just give a couple.

I'm enjoying the sunshine and temps that I have right now before it ends later today......... And the second is that later on I'm going to a wiener roast at the Home where my special needs sister lives.

Anyone care to add their smiles?

Shirley

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: World Smile Day

Well, Shirley, I am smiling because I am home for a change and I am smiling because Izzi is here with me, she always makes me smile. I can smile for many reasons.

Sue

o

This. Happy Halloween month!

o

wildchild, your precious grandchild gives me something to smile about. Adorable!

o

What a gorgeous grandchild....That is enough to make anyone smile......Love it!

o

It's a gorgeous fall day here.

o

I just posted three pictures on the "I'll Show you Mine if You Show Me Yours" thread of a mother and daughter we encountered in Guatemala. The daughter seemed bored while her mother fished. One of the young girls on our boat gave the daughter her picture book, and the daughter had a big smile as the mother rowed away.

I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours

o

Thank you Glenda and Missy. She seems to love the camera. LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here