Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Slept like a baby last night. Did you?

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 14, 12 at 11:15

Love it when I get a good nights rest!

Been fighting the pillows, maybe it's due to the rising nights temps.

Last night had the ac in bedroom on, and changed back to my down blanket and slept like a baby!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Slept like a baby last night. Did you?

Sounds great. I never sleep like a baby, have had insomnia all my life. I went to bed at four and slept fitfully all night, up at 8, yep that's how I sleep.

o

Me too, didn't get up till after 9, which is a record for me.

o

I wish! Slept 4-1/2 hours, was up 5-1/2 hours, slept 2 hours. The two nights prior I slept good though. Guess I didn't work hard enough yesterday :-)

o

I had a good nights sleep at least for me it was. I went to be after 12 and woke up at 6:00. I couldn't believe I slept that long and I don't think I woke up more than once.

o

I'm glad you slept well, Glenda, but we are still waiting for a report on your big night out!

o

I always sleep better when the room's cool to cold. Glad you had a nice night's sleep.

o

I got a new set of really nice 100% cotton sheets which are almost like silk. Put my 80 year old ,100% wool blanket on plus down comforter and slept well since it was cold. I cannot sleep all summer even though I have AC. Not the same as winter like temps. I have trouble sleeping more than 6 or 7 hours. I used to could sleep 10 easily.

o

I slept about 12 hours last night. I guess I was exhausted from getting home and getting all the chores done. I hope I feel energized by the sleep. I am just having my first cup of coffee ...

o

No, I did not and I can feel it today. By 1 a.m. I was still wide awake. I took an Ambien but still only slept a few hours. I'll try to make up for it tonight but I am struggling to keep my eyes open now.

o

Yes I slept well last night too but I usually don't have a problem and get about 7 hrs of sleep every night.

o

I slept very soundly last night also. I sleep 10 hours per night. I had Finn yesterday for part of the day and I have him all afternoon today so I will sleep soundly tonight.

o

I went to bed at 10:30 pm and fell right asleeep.... but woke up when Larry came to bed.... he curled up next to me against my back with his arms around me and I fell fast asleep until about 7:00 am... He had moved some, but I quietly got up and put the coffee on... and he came padding out when he smelled my home made breakfast sausage cooking and biscuits coming out of the oven... That was the best night I have had since I came home from the hosptial...

Carolyn

o

I actually do sleep like a baby...a newborn. Was up again at 3am. :(

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here