SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yogalady1948

I need to stay in bed today~~~

YogaLady1948
11 years ago

I have had 4 busy days in a row~~too much for me I am a 'Sloth' even more so since my retirement, it is so wonderful not to have to get up to an alaem clock I can easily sleep till 9-9:30. Since Friday I have been on the go Friday I meet DD2 at the medical center she had to have a nerve test on her wrist~no problem there but now he wants her tested for 3 other things one being Lupus;( Then off to lunch with her, shopping after for me, then dinner with DH and friends. Sat all day with my DS~~Sunday again all day with DD2 at a swim meet she was in. Monday off to San Digo I go every other week to meet with a lady (who practices Ayruveda) I am doing life style changes to go along with my yoga. This a a 200 round trip day~~DH went with me this time, We ate lunch on Coronado Island and poked in shops, then started home stopping at Stone Brewery to eat and have beer ;) Stopped at DS house on the way home to see his new bedroom set and give him GC from the brewery for their 1st year anny! That was a 10 hour day!! WHEW!!

Do you all do days like that or even like to?? I do but only maybe 1 day a month.

Comments (7)