Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Introducing Myself

Posted by Lizzann_Ar (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 9, 12 at 10:42

Hello everyone.

I decided to come out and introduce myself, it has been years since I have posted on KT, in part due to new servers, forgetting password and having to select a new one and life in general. There have been a few conservations going on here that I really wanted to join in on but thought better of it. Anyway, I'm a mother of three with five grands and I do mean GRAND. My hobbies are gardening, machine embroidery, crafts and that is just in the last 5 years. I love playing with my Silhouette and Cricut, nothing is safe now. I still have a few more years before retirement so that makes me even more thankful for the job that I have had for the last 34 years, now even more so thanks to technology and being able to work from my home as a medical transcriptionist. There are not a lot of things that I don't like other than bullying and I do despise that. Enough about me, I look forward to having good conversation with everyone!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Introducing Myself

Welcome to the family!! You will love it here and I hope you will just jump right into the conversations.

I'm also into machine embroidery (Janome 350e) and quilting. Also had some experience eons ago in medical transcription (transcribing autopsies).

So we have a lot in common...plus I have two wonderful grandsons!

o

Dang, guess I should have used spell check on that post, that should have been conversations and not conservations, ooops..

o

A warm Georgia welcome to you. I'm a crafter too. No Cricut or any other electronic machines for me. I do all of my cutting by hand except for using punches or dies. Love my Cuttlebug for embossing or using Nestabilities.

Glad to have you with us.

o

Welcome Lizzann. So glad to have you at the Kitchen Table.

Sue in Central Indiana and Izzi too

o

Welcome LizAnn. I'm Pam from northern NY, retired teacher, devoted reader, dog lover and happy grandmother to 4 boys, sometime gardener, lucky wife of a man who cooks.

o

hi hi hi! Just jump in to any conversation! have fun!

o

Hi Lizzann, Welcome, from northern Indiana. I'm a
stay at home grandma taking care of my two little
granddaughters. Lots of crafting going on here too!

o

Welcome to our home away from home, in our homes. Does that sound right?
Anyway, glad to have you aboard!

o

Welcome to KT and glad for another crafter. Please feel free to post pictures, if you wish. Lots of variety here also. Also look for Tammy's posting about Christmas Card exchange. It is really fun and homemade cards are always welcome.
I am in ND near the Canadian border so it is a bit chilly here.
Marie who use to live in CA

o

Hi, I'm Ruthie from Tennessee & I just joined last week. I am still working too, been happily married for 29 years, have 1 grown son, 2 dogs & 2 cats. Love crafts (when I have time), trying new recipes, taking pictures, surfing the net or curling up with a good book. Hope you have a wonderful day!!

This will display an animated GIF

o

Welcome, glad you decided to post. Jump right in.

o

Welcome to the KT. I am sure that you will be happy here.

o

Welcome to you both, from Southern Ontario!

o

Welcome Lizzann & Ruthie!!

Comments

o

Welcome back!

o

Welcome back, Lizzann. You lead a busy life, but I hope you have lots of time to spend with us. It's always nice to get a new slant on things.

o

Hi, Lizzann. Would we maybe remember you by a different name? Some of us have been here "forever" and so we feel like we have been conserved here.

I haven't posted a lot lately; the Computer and I have had a variety of problems. Much easier to get the computer problems fixed, and mine are improving so I'll be here more now I hope.

Sue

o

Hi Lizzann! I am Helen from Florida (transplanted from MI 8 years ago). I have two daughters and 4 grands. Not much of a crafter here, although I know I would love it. Work part time and golf. Love to bake and cook. Grab a comfy chair.

o

Welcome back Lizzann from yet another Kathy, lol. This one from south central Pennsylvania.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here