SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rknala

Survivor!

katlan
11 years ago

I know it's kind of early, but a reminder that Survivor is on tonight!

Comments (22)

• sushipup1
    11 years ago

I forgot last week, but here's the ink to EW's recaps, which are as much fun as the shows. In each recap there's also a link to the Q&A with Jeff for each week.

Here is a link that might be useful: Survivor show recaps.

• glenda_al
    11 years ago

I'm enjoying Survivor!

• SunnyDJ
    11 years ago

I was so afraid they might put the debate on at the same time and boy would I have been mad! This is my favorite night for TV....Love Survivor.....

• yayagal
    11 years ago

Thanks I'll program it now.

• katlan
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sushi thanks for the link. I'm going to bookmark it. I do like the recaps also.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    11 years ago

DVR is set for the entire series! Don't want to chance missing one.

• terilyn
    11 years ago

Don't forget the cookies while you are watching! Hahaha!

• gadgets
    11 years ago

Oh, shoot, Terilyn. When I was grocery shopping today, I should have given into temptation and bought the oreos. (I don't think that girl will ever live that one down.)

Shirley

• katlan
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Raven my dvr is set for the entire series also. Terilyn, "Cookie" probably doesn't even know what she said that was beyond stupid. lol

90 minutes to go......

• terilyn
    11 years ago

I have to give kudos for the photographers on this show. They always have fabulous shots of the native area.

• terilyn
    11 years ago

Get out the bandages, just saw a tweet that an injury prone castaway gets hurt! Lol

• yayagal
    11 years ago

Omg when I saw him come out of the water with blood spilling down his face, I'm sorry, but it laughed out loud. It's ridiculous, that man must leave a trail of blood wherever he goes.

• sushipup1
    11 years ago

Here's the recap.

Here is a link that might be useful: recap for 10/3

• katlan
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Denise - The little Munchkin of Muscle - haha, too funny. She was awesome in that challenge.

Russell is so irritating, but I think the right one went home. If for no other reason than she said, "I would have WENT again", ugh, stick a fork in my eye. Seriously, haha.

Bloody mess didn't disappoint. It really is amazing how many times that man gets hurt and bleeds. Medic!

• Lily316
    11 years ago

The right one went home although Russell is proving despite his muscle not to be a great asset. Denise is my favorite, but I'm not as crazy about this show as the last one.

• SunnyDJ
    11 years ago

It's a shame they couldn't have sent 2 home, Russel and Cookie would have been my choice! I would think they're going to have to merge with one of the other tribes before long......Love, love that show......

• katlan
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Agree on that lily. I like 2 tribes better. There's more angling and scheming and planning. Plus, since Russell's tribe keeps losing, we really don't know the other teams/players yet.

So far, Denise is my fav also. She was great in that challenge. And seems very level headed and smart.

• matti5
    11 years ago

Another Denise fan here too! Glad Cookie went home and I hope Russell will follow.

I also dislike having 3 tribes. They focus more on the losing/dysfunctional tribe which is irritating the heck out of me. I'd like to get to know the other players before the merge!

• YogaLady1948
    11 years ago

I was glad Angie left she kept saying she would do it BUT there was a caption right there for all to read her saying I can not go again or I can not do it! She says she would have but she said that, I saw it! At least Russell tried. I did not know that people could just stop doing challenges I thought they had to get in there and at least try.

Why OH Why do people always tell someone when they get an Idol?? That makes me nuts! That ball player acts like Jonathan is a big piece of doodoo because he did not tell him he found the Idol~~~what's up with that?

I agree with a poster above we do not know any of the peeps on the other tribes yet, to me it is not so fun just focusing on this tribe~~~I bet they merge next week in the begining or pull people to go to that tribe to even it out.

• FlamingO in AR
    11 years ago

Maybe they plan to do a tribe-scramble again? I don't think they want to risk losing any of the remaining 3, plus they'd have to sit out 3 people from each tribe in the next challenge. Maybe they'll mix them up into 2 tribes next week.

I won't miss Cookie at all- she couldn't figure out how to release the top puzzle piece and she DID give up on it. She was pretty worthless and while I'm sure the guys will miss her, I don't think we will. :) Speaking of worthless- Russell. Geeze. This season is not his finest showing, for sure.

Denise is tough, good for her! I'm sorry that Abi found the idol, RC shouldn't have shared the clue with her. Abi seems very unstable and snotty. And I KNEW that Penner couldn't keep his idol a secret for long, sheesh!

I was a little worried about Mike attracting sharks with his bleeding. What a trainwreck he is. I wonder if he's that accident prone at home?

I think Lisa/actress person is one of the nicest, most honest people we've seen so far.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    11 years ago

The reason Cookie couldn't get down there to release the puzzle piece was because of those huge flotation devices on her chest! I said from day one Lord help the girl if she has to do a diving challenge!

Thank goodness she is gone she was giving me a headache.
    Even poor Malcolm couldn't help but laugh at her, I think she had pushed him to the breaking point. He is actually a pretty smart kid. Glad he teamed up with Denise.

I was very impressed with the girl on the other team that kept diving over and over, her boobs are large too but didn't hinder her at all. Perhaps real vs fake lol

I don't know why they have to spill the beans about the idols either. Nuts!

And really how stupid do you have to be to lose your dang raft!

Bleeding man did not disappoint!

• Lily316
    11 years ago

I hope they merge because as you said all the focus has been on the one losing tribe. I'm glad Denise and Malcolm paired up. I like both of them. I have no idea why you would share information when you got the idol. Loose lips....