Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How is Your Weather Today?

Posted by Marilyn_Sue (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 5, 12 at 10:05

It has been raining today and it is getting cooler. Now down to 49 here in central Indiana. What is everyone up today? I am running the dishwasher and snapping green beans. It is a slow job as the beans have a lot of shell outs. There is a lot to do today, but don't know if I will get done what I hope to. What are you all doing today?

Sue

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How is Your Weather Today?

it is cool and overcast here in western new york. cold front moving in. it is 65 degrees right now, but, feels cooler. gotta bring my house plants in this weekend before we have a frost. i have a whole days worth of errands to run, but don't know if i'll do them today or tomorrow. kinda feels like a lazy day for me. lol ;)

o

Sunny, low 80s. Tomorrow it'll be rain with a high in the 50s. Better take my anti-inflammatories when I go to bed!

:)

o

I'll be getting your weather later on today, Sue. It's currently almost 70, sun is shining, a real tease as I see what's coming.

Shirley/OH

o

It will be in the 80)'s maybe higher here in Southern Cali Inland Empire~~~we are still running our AC when it gets over 80 in the house~~~I just can not stand the heat it makes me limp as a dish rag;(

Today I am getting a much needed hair cut, and a quick shopping trip to KOHL's. I have 2 $10 off coupons to use!

o

Just in from water aerobics and the water was so nice, sun shining. An ahhhhh time!

o

It's beautiful. I wish I was able to go outside.

o

Cold and windy! Lots of snow last night in northern MN.

o

How are you feeling by now Marilyn C? Hope your knee if better.

Sue

o

Cold and windy, even with the sun out. in the middle 40's no rain or snow for awhile

o

Gorgeous..high near 80. I'm giving the dogs an outside bath. It will dip to the 40's over the weekend.

o

wish the areas would be noted when answering.

Here in North Houston it is currently 86 with beautiful blue skies and lots of sunshine with just a light breeze.

o

Beautiful in Atlanta! Low 80's and sunny! Been in the garden, making pizza tonight! Most beautiful is going to her sisters for the evening so it's me and the dogs. :)

o

Cold and windy. I ran out earlier in jeans and a sweatshirt and was cold. I turned the heat on this morning and left it on. It is 44 right now and 2 days ago it was 85! Supposed to get below 32 tonight and tomorrow night.

o

Beautiful but it's going to get nasty tonight..nasty and cold. Going to be 29 on Monday. Glad I don't have to work that day. Wish I had the energy to do something outside right now.

o

Beautiful and warm today in eastern upstate NY. Going to turn colder tomorrow YAY Turtlenecks!!! A snowy winter is predicted. I am retired and love snow days :-)

o

Raining and dreary all day, 50� and going down to 37� tonight. We need the rain in the worse way, so many of the ponds on our farm went dry this summer, first time since we moved here over 30 years ago.

o

Here in southern California, we had a break from the heat today. The high was only 74 degrees. It felt almost cold after the 90+ degree days we've been experiencing.

o

We had a gorgeous Indian Summer type of day with temps around 78. Tomorrow the Fall weather will return and it will get colder still next week.
Joann

o

I love fall and winter especially after this dreadful summer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here