Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
willow tree

Posted by two.25acres (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 24, 12 at 9:33

Just wondering if anyone has any and if you like them. I'm not one for collecting things and really the only thing that interest me is the nativity set. Priced it this past weekend, high but it always comes up on the shopgoodwill auction and I figure I can get a better price. If you have it, please tell me how much you like it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: willow tree

I never heard of this collectible. I thought you meant a real weeping willow tree. I used to have one but a hurricane took it down years ago. (Hurricane Gloria, Long Island NY).

o

LOL Well Jannie, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that! Never heard of the other, but I've led a sheltered life in many ways.

o

TA's I knew what you meant~~~I do not have any but have bought several for folks that collect them. They are very nice, I think having the nativity set would be very nice;)

o

I don't have the Nativity, but I do have several of the others. I like them a lot.

o

OH NO lol in MA. willow tree is the name of a very popular local company that makes all white meat chicken pies..

o

I thought you meant the tree too lol
I have a few of them, the angel girls, I love them I have them on my mantle watching over us.
My mother in law just got one for her 90th birthday it was her first one she put it on her mantle also.

I would like to have some of the others too but never seen the nativity set. I know they do now have some that are musical.

I love this one with the beautiful calla lilies
Bloom

I have been wanting to get the my sister my friend one for both of my sisters for a while I may just do it for Christmas this year.
My sister, my friend

Here is a link that might be useful: willow tree

o

I gave my best friend, this one, couple years ago.

o

I'm almost sure Casey_NFLD collects them. Seems I remember her posting her awesome pics at Christmastime.
She may not have seen this.

o

I have a few. The Grandkids get me one every year for Christmas.

o

Hah! A little hard to picture Cynic living a sheltered life! LOL

*I* thought this referred to the Willow Ware -- which I think is the blue on white stencil china or pottery from the 1800's. Whatever THAT is, it's what is in a box in my attic -- a hot chocolate set from long departed family.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here