Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I will be gone for awhile

Posted by catlady15 (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 28, 12 at 9:12

Let me tell you what is going with me and ,Try ro make it short ,2 years ago we lost Greg;s father,HE had kidney cancer and it came back in his Brain,A terrible death.Greg and I set up with him and took him to chemo ever day and took him to and Dialist(Not sure how to spell this word.we to that 3 days a week,
Now Greg:s Mother is being operated Nov 7.We will not know if it is cancer but Possiblity it is.She has a tumor on her overy and also she has to have her Collon redone and she has bladder prolaspsed,
Greg is taking a medical leave.She has onother son but he is cripple can not drive and But its all to me and greg.,His wife can not help because she works and walmart and she can not take off any,Greg and I will stay all the time because she is a free bleed.So keep us in your prayers and thoughts and I will be back if things get any better.Thankful we do not owe no bills.So please do not forget About us.LOve Judy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I will be gone for awhile

Good thoughts and prayers for you both. What a lot you have to deal with.

o

Judy I hope your MIL does well. She has the good Lord watching over her. You and Greg are so good to take care of her. Please let us know how things are going.

o

Prayers and good thoughts going out your way Judy.

Sue

o

Judy, so much sadness. Hoping and praying that your MIL gets through the surgery fine and the tumor is benign. Come back as quick as you can and let us know how things are going. She is fortunate to have you and your husband to help so much. Bless you both for that!

o

Prayers and best wishes for you and your family Judy.

o

Best of luck to you and your family. You should try to stay in touch here if you can. It helps to get it out at times. Life just is not easy at times, is it?

o

That's quite a load for you and Greg, but know you will continue to do your best. Caring thoughts going to MIL and to you both.

o

So much on your plate right now. Your MIL is so lucky to have you both. I do hope the tumor is not cancerous. All else is manageable. Hope to hear from you soon.

o

Judy, all my best to you and your husband. Prayers for your mother-in-law's surgery and recovery.

o

Judy, I am so sorry to hear this. You, Greg, and all your family members are on my prayer list.

I think of you often, even when neither you nor I are posting too much. You will be in my heart and mind even more now.

(((((Judy)))))

o

Just sending prayers and hugs and lots of good wishes.

o

Keeping you all in my prayers, Judy.

o

You are such a wonderful caring family. All the best to all of you.

o

Judy. I am glad to see a post from you, but sorry this one is not a happy one.

It is good that Greg can take some leave and I know you two will do whatever is needed for Greg's mother.

We all have hard times to go through, and my hope is that this will all turn out the best.

Blessings.

Sue

o

Sending good thoughts for you and your family. Sometimes such challenges just bring out the very best in people, and you and Greg surely have shown all of us that. Prayers that you keep well and strong and that this challenge turns out well. ((((HUGS))))) Nanny

o

What a good son and daughter-in-law you are. We wish the best for all of you!

o

I will add your family to my prayer list.

o

Sending prayers your way Judy!! You really are a good daughter in law to do what you are doing!
On the other hand, how about a pic of that grandbaby of yours? We'd love to see Ashley and Travis.

o

Prayers and special healing thoughts going out for your family.

o

Prayers for you Judy! What a full plate you have! Hopefully your mother in law will have a speedy recovery and you will soon be back to your "normal" life. :)

o

Hi Judy
I hope it's all good news for Granny. You and Greg are wonderful to take care of her.
Ashley keeps me updated on Facebook. And love it when she posts pictures of Travis. He is so cute and getting so big.
What a cute little family she has.
God Bless you all and give Granny hugs for me.

o

Tremendous burdens and yet such love will also bless you in quiet ways. Find ways to self care. You need it. Thanks for letting us know.

o

Keeping you and your mother-in-law in my thoughts and prayers.

o

Thanks fo much for all the posting.You will never know how you all make us feel know you care.Jenni I was thinking of you other day.That Travis is a mess and you can say it again,Greg bought him some hunting Boots and he called Greg On the phone today and of course we can not understand nothing he said HAY.He is greg;s proud and joy!& my too.He smiles all the time.Greg said that Gives Greg;s mom to fight to live.Hugs FRom us all!I hope when I can give you a update.Judy ,Greg,and the family

o

our thoughts are with you! hang in there!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here