Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another weekend

Posted by satine (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 12, 12 at 8:04

Good Friday morning. Hope everyone had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend. Been reading about the meetup in Houston and wish I could join the group. My sister is visiting me and today well head to Va to visit my daughter and her family then collapse this evening. It has been a very busy week. Will probably be driving my sis back to Pa either Sat or Sunday. What is everyone else doing? Satine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another weekend

Good morning Satine and the KT. We are camped South of Houston. Yesterday I spent the day with MarilynC (possum lady) and Gabby. Lots of laughs and good food.

Today is clean the motor home day and doing laundry. Should take all of an hour. LOL Then I think Mike and I will head out to find some Beall's outlets and get a few groceries.

Tomorrow Marilyn and I will be headed to the get together in Houston. Looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing gals I have already met. It is going to be a great time.

o

Housework and lots of yardwork. Time to bring in the hose and outdoor plants.We're getting a frost/possible freeze this weekend in Long Island NY.

o

Actually I have a good weekend planned, faint faint!

BBQ tomorrow night with a group of 20 or more.
Wedding, Sunday, in a little historical house.

o

I am hoping to make it to a craft fair in Redlands on Sat, one I have never been to before YAY!

My DD swims on a masters team (18years old to 90+) Sunday I am going to ride along with her to a meet at UCLA~~~I have loved watching her swim since she was 5;)

o

Saturday is the meetup and a wonderful lunch at Peli Peli with some new friends from the KT.

Sunday shopping, might make a trip to camping world who knows.
Getting the new tv and blu ray player and stuff set up in the RV.
If I can remember I plan to load up the slow cooker with a good soup so it will be waiting on us when we get home.

o

I hope I am home. I have had to run around so much this week and next week won't be much better. As far as plans, the only real plans I have are I hope is to go to church on Sunday.

Sue

o

This morning we are headed out for the Heart Walk. Daughter and granddog will be walking with us. We will do breakfast at a local restaurant to 'gas up' before the walk. It is about 26 degrees right now, sure hope it warms up a good bit in the next 2 hours.

Sunday is to be family applesauce making day at daughters. An annual event that will yield 80 to 90 pints of canned sauce that is divided by four households. A supper of pork and sauerkraut always follows the making of the sauce. This all occurs outside on daughters well equipped picnic shelter. Three large electric roasters and 2 canners will be used for the sauce and a couple propane heaters will keep us comfortable if needed.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here