Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Good Morning...I'm a newbie

Posted by ruthie_tn (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 5, 12 at 7:55

Just wanted to tell everyone HI and Good Morning. I just joined a couple of days ago. Really love reading some of the post on here. Hope everyone has a blessed day!!

Question: Just wondering what everone's favorite morning drink is. As you can see by my post I'm a coffee lover.

Click here to get more Good Morning Greetings from MasterGreetings.com
Get More Good Morning Greetings

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good Morning...I'm a newbie

Good Morning & welcome!
I don't post often but I've been a member here for a while & I've prowled for many years!
I'm a coffee gal too but I don't make good coffee so I travel down to the corner & get a Tim Horton's coffee...and a 12 grain bagel with light cream cheese which I split with my hubby.

o

Welcome! Coffee here, too. One cup, with creamer (Italian Sweet Cream) and Splenda.

o

Welcome to the Kitchen Table! You will enjoy being a part of our family.

I have two cups of Maxwell House coffee each morning, with French Vanilla creamer.

o

Welcome to the KT! The first thing I drink every morning is a pint of juice made in my juicer: romaine or spinach, carrots, beets, celery, apple, lemon, and ginger.

o

Good morning, from EastTn. Black coffee here, all through the day, probably at least 5 cups.

jude

o

Good Morning and Welcome!

Coffee here with Mocha creamer, but when I'm out, I substitute some hot chocolate mix.

Coffee

My Motto

o

Good Morning from central Indiana. Sorry not a coffee drinker here but either have milk, hot tea or iced tea. Of course we all like chocolate :)

Sue and Izzi too

o

good morning and welcome. i am a coffee drinker, too. i love folger's black silk coffee in the morning and folger's half caf any other time. i, too, love tim horton's coffee and usually have it almost every weekend along with one of his doughnuts!! have a great day!! ;)

o

Good morning Ruthie and welcome from south central Pennsylvania.

Coffee drinker here. Like my cofee with french vanilla cream, or mocha, yum.

Also love tea. Last winter I discovered celestial seasoning bengal spice tea. I use one tea bag of that and one tea bag of green tea or just regular tea in a huge cup. A little shake of splenda and a spot of milk, mmmmmmm.

o

Welcome, Ruthie!

I prefer tea (Twinings's loose leaf, made in a pot). My DH likes two cups of coffee in the morning, so I have a cup that's half milk.

Jude -- What does your MD say about five cups of coffee per day? (Had a friend who had to break her similar consumption of Pepsi-Cola.)

o

My one and only cup of coffee each day, and it's decaf, usually a mocha. Welcome from middle Tennessee!

-Robin

o

Good moring Ruthie and welcome to the kitchen table,,,but I have to tell you, we have a firm rule here. You can only be a "newbie" one time,,,after that you are one of our dear friends returning....

And now to answer your question, As I heard an old truck driver tell a waitress one morning..."Make my coffee like my women-HOT, BLACK & STRONG)

As I get older I have cut down on my coffee consumption considerably,,,I only drink about 15 to 18 cups a day now;

On the other hand, as a retired plumber, I know whats in the water, so I only drink water if it has been brought to a boil, then filtered through coffee grounds.

Having said all that nonesense, I will now turn it over to my friend Frog, who also wants to welcome you

o

Good morning to you, too, Ruthie. Happy to have you join the table. Pull up a chair and make yourself right at home.

After years of drinking coffee, it doesn't seem to agree with me anymore. I really get shaky after just one cup. So now I have juice or water. Orange or V-8 juice. Occasionally hot chocolate in the winter.

o

Good morning and welcome to the KT.
I have an espresso maker and start my day with a non-fat latte. I have another in the early afternoon.

o

Good Morning Ruthie from Southern California~~I love coffee, but only drink it 1-2x's a week it gives in acid reflux. I like to brew it with about a teaspoon or two of cinnamon and I drink it black. The rest of the time I drink Chai or Green tea with a teaspoon of coconut sugar;)

For a big treat when I am out and about I will have a Soy Latte from Star Bucks yummy;)

o

Good morning Ruthie and Welcome!

We're enjoying a sunny cool Autumn morning in the Texas Panhandle. I'm finishing my last cup of coffee for the morning while having some toast with peanutbutter.

o

Chisue, Pepsi and coffee is like apples and oranges...no comparison. My MD hasn't said a word about my coffee consumption. I just had a doctor's visit last week and she told me, healthwise for an 81 yr. old I was fantastic.

o

Welcome from PA..My coffee cup is a gigantic mug which probably is more like two normal cups. I like Dunking Donuts hazelnut with Bailey's creamer( the non alcoholic, although I like that too, just not in the morning)

o

A warm, sunny welcome to you, Ruthie, from the beautiful state of Georgia. Gotta have my coffee (and ciggies) all day long. Did you bring anything chocolate with you to share with us? Do you do any crafting? If so, what?

o

Hi and a good day to you from the Great State of Texas!
I lived in TN for several years, Memphis area.
I drink an iced coffee I make with crushed ice, and a chocolate syrup sugar free that is made for coffee. A lot like a starbucks mocha frappichino.

o

Hello and welcome from Dunlap, Tennessee.

Pooh Bear

Here is a link that might be useful: Where is Dunlap??

o

How about a good afternoon Ruthie? I'm a little late.

o

Good afternoon and welcome. I'm always late because I live on the west coast (Canada) and so feel like I'm always rushing to catch up. When I sign on after my morning run most people are ready for lunch.

My beverage of choice is coffee in the morning and probably another 4 cups during the day. I only pay attention to those studies that say coffee is good for you - which I believe is what the latest one says.

I hope you have fun here.

o

I used to drink Diet Coke all day long but about 5 years ago I switched to water. For the last year it has been sugar-free Snapple Peach Tea. And I am also from East Tn.

o

Welcome. I drink a cup of coffee in the morning but that is out of habit. If it was not bad for me I would have van. coke all day long but I try to limit this to no more then 2 a day.

o

Thank ya'll for the warm welcome!! Oh yes I forgot to mention I have an accent. I'm from the South. I live in West Tennessee. Big shout out to all the ones from Tennessee and everyone else from across the states. I'm just a morning coffee drinker, too hot natured to drink it all day. lol

o

Good evening Ruthie from Tennessee and welcome to the KT. I like coffee but rarely drink it. In the winter I'll have hot chocolate and if I'm feeling ambitious, will make marshmallows to go in it. So much better than bought ones.

o

Welcome from SD. I don't drink coffee so for me its water or and oj 7 in other words orange juice and sprite or 7 up

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here