Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My sister

Posted by jeaninwa (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 18, 13 at 6:53

She has received and LOVED both packages that I've sent so far. I have three more ready to be mailed, one of which I'll do today.

Yesterday was to be her third chemo treatment, but it did not happen. The PET scan she'd had the day before showed the tumors somewhat enlarged, but still local.

So....treatment has been changed. She will start with new drugs next week, and be put on some trials.

Pray for her please! Her name is Wendy, and lives in Oregon.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My sister

Prayers from Minnesota.

o

wendy we're thinking of you! (((forward to heath)))

o

You are keeping her spirits up. I hope the change in treatment yields better results for your sister. When will you be able to see her again?

o

Prayers and special healing thoughts for Wendy.

o

I am praying for Wendy. She' s already blessed by having you for a sister!

o

Prayer just said for Wendy.

o

Adding Wendy to my prayers.

o

I'll be praying for Wendy, God bless her and you're a wonderful sister.

o

Both of you have my prayers.

Shirley

o

My thoughts are with you and your sister Wendy. Keeping her in my prayers.
Mary

o

Adding my prayers and good thoughts for Wendy!

o

Special thoughts for Wendy!

o

from me too!

o

Sending up prayers for Wendy and for you.

o

I'm sending good thoughts for Wendy and family.

o

I will add her to my prayers list along with mother in law.

o

Wendy will be in my prayers.

o

Consider it done. Your sister and your whole family has my prayers. I really hope she gets the best possible results and has a complete recovery.

o

Praying for both of you.

o

Thank you to each and every one of you

o

Saying prayers. I belong to my church rosary society, we get together every Monday. We write down our prayer intentions and put them in a basket on the altar. I'll add a prayer for your sister.

o

Good thoughts and hopes for Wendy and for all of you and some prayers offered for all of you, also.

ole joyful

o

I thank each and every one of you.

Latest...she had a PET scan the day before she was to go in for chemo...it showed the tumors increased in size, so she didn't have the chemo. They changed the drugs and had it three days in a row, one more in 21 days and also signed up for some trials.

I'm sending a care package a week, and she's really enjoying them. Will mail another one tomorrow.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here