Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours Tues Oct 16

Posted by casey_nfld (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 16, 12 at 6:38

Russian Tall Ship coming into the harbour yesterday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours Tues Oct 16

the four Tulsa County Master Gardeners last birthday lunch of the year:

Photobucket

o

A somewhat less majestic sailing vessel in Honduras

o

Fort Rosecrans National Cemetary, San Diego, CA

Jodi-

o

The back of our house with fall leaves.

o

What a shot, Jodi! I love its ethereal nature. That's a once in a lifetime catch.

And Big...I love the colors in your back yard. You've posted some great Fall photos lately that remind me of my own corner of the world. I've enjoyed/appreciated them. I just didn't have time to stop long enough to compliment you...so consider this an all encompassing compliment. ;-)

Anne

o

Anne, our photo class was on our way to the Cabrillo Lighthouse and stopped to take in the amazing sight of the cemetery under a shroud of fog. I took about 200 photos. Later in the morning, after visiting the lighthouse, we drove by and the fog had completely lifted leaving a view that looked nothing like above. It was really interesting to see. Wish we had stopped for some "after" photos.

Jodi-

o

I'm a writer, Jodi...amongst other interests...and that shot just pushes my imagination. I've stopped to stare at it several times today because it just speaks to me. You're very talented. You should let your imagination create a companion for that photo. And...if you do...I'd love to read whatever you create. It's an amazing shot...making time stop. You have a wonderful "eye".

Anne

o

Jodi...I agree...the mist and comp are amazing!

I'm praticing with still lifes and texture...

Smoothie Time

o

Wow, today's pics makes mine of the "kids" playing pretty tame!

They were running around like crazy, then I didn't hear anything. I went to investigate, and Bud is playing Peek-a-boo with Smudge. The part that made me laugh out loud is that the box, (and Smudge) are on top of a bookcase. Not a high one, but nevertheless, they knew the box was up there.

o

Lake Cresent, Washington

o

Thank you Anne and Nicole for the kind words. Anne, I'm no writer, trust me, but please feel free to write something yourself using the photo as a companion piece and then share it with the KT. Oh my, that would be so cool.

Jodi-

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here