SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

Joined a book club

Kathsgrdn
9 years ago

I should be in bed right now because I have to get up and go to the library in the morning for a book club meeting. I went last Thursday to get a book, they didn't have it so they put a request in for me and the first one to come in they're going to call me. While she was making me a new library card, which she had to do because I was no longer in their system because it had been so long since I'd been there, I saw a flyer about the book club. I asked about it and decided to join.

I've never been part of one before. It's a breakfast book club. They have coffee and some small muffin or something. I'm a little nervous about going. I got the book and read most of it that same day. You normally have a month to read the book but I had four days, 3 of them I was working 12 hour shifts. lol. So I read through the book fast. I did finish it.

Have you ever been part of a book club? Just wondering what they're like. I know you're supposed to talk about the book and how you felt about it and the characters. I hope I don't sound like an idiot. Well, tired...worked today...going to bed so I can get up and go to this thing. Wish me luck.

Comments (25)