Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
today's funny

Posted by bengardening (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 14, 12 at 22:37

I got my tax return "retuned" I was trying to get a jump on doing my taxes this year, but the IRS sent my tax return back. I guess it was because of my response to the line, which said "list all dependents." I replied 12 million illegal immigrants, 3 million crack heads, 42 million unemployable people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons, and 535 fools in the U.s. House and Senate.

Apparently, this was NOT acceotable.

So I sent it back with a question, "Did I forget someone?'

Sadly this is true.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: today's funny

Love it!

o

So TRUE!

o

So - how should "unemployable people" ...

... earn a living?

Lacking earnings ... how can they manage?

ole joyful ... who arranged to pay 0 federal tax for the past two years (and small provincial amount)

o

could you add those who made millions exporting american jobs? those who whine about the ill & sick not living on the street? the ones who went to school & sent their kids to school but don't want to pay for the kids who are in school now? those who start charities that employee their kids at 250K a year ( Komen, Tom Delay's charity )?

thanks!

o

The fact that people are unemployable....
Does not mean that those of us who are working aren't providing that.

And it's a neccessary solution.

Unfortunately, there are so many who take advantage of the system. it puts a bad taste in the mouths of those who are busting their humps seven days a week and paying almost half to taxes...when so much is wasted on those who "could" do more, plan better, eliminate wants, and treat their government assistance as sacred funds.

No doubt there are also many who desperately need the help who have also got good hearts, are or have been contributing citizens, and who genuinely depend upon those sacred funds. To those, I'm happy to help. Most humans are. Bad apples everywhere though, I'm afraid....

o

thanks for the "joke"....
I enjoyed it and plan to share it.

some people think everything posted is for real...

Chill and enjoy life a little...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here