Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Earworm 9/22

Posted by bonebloodyidle (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 22, 12 at 19:35

Here is my earworm from this morning. What's yours?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC6D2N4nylg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Earworm 9/22

My Goodness "BBI" You surprised me! First, Welcome aboard....2nd, I thought my magic carpet (this lap top) took me to a strange message board....and 3rd....From Ireland !!!! How Wonderful! I am "on the road" but hope lots of people welcome you aboard and I am not having a flight of fancy! Nanny

o

My Goodness "BBI" You surprised me! First, Welcome aboard....2nd, I thought my magic carpet (this lap top) took me to a strange message board....and 3rd....From Ireland !!!! How Wonderful! I am "on the road" but hope lots of people welcome you aboard and I am not having a flight of fancy! Nanny

o

Have to say I love your user name, and your choice of earworm. Listened to the whole of Revolver while I worked yesterday. Still love The Beatles after all these years.

I've also been listening to RTE documentaries on my iPhone. Great stories.

Jane

o

"When Joanna Loved Me" is stuck in my head today. I'm guessing most people never heard of it, so I'm not putting anyone at risk by mentioning it. :-)

o

Oh, Alisande, I haven't heard that song in years. It was always one of my favorites, as is Tony Bennett.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tony Bennett

o

I LOVE Tony Bennett! And enjoyed hearing this song I haven't heard before. Thanks for the link! My earworm today is "Kathy's Clown" by the Everly Brothers.

o

It took me a long time before I opened this thread I sure didn't want to read about bugs or worms or things that get in your ear.
I thinka lot of people might be feeling that way..
I do look forward to going to the link and hearing some great old music

o

Today, my earworm has been Roy Orbison's "Crying." I think the earworm should be a daily thread, like "I'll Show You Mine" and the recipe thread.

o

Last week it was "Sitting on the Dock Of the Bay" by Otis Redding. So far this week? Nada! Yay! LOL

o

Today's earworm: Chubby Checker's "The Twist." Should I start a daily/monthly (recipe thread has gone to monthly)earworm?

o

Hi bonebloodyidle. Ireland....ahhhhh..... on my bucket list for sure.

My mom was fortunate enough to visit your beautiful country less than a year before she died. She loved it so very much.

Hmmmmm, maybe someday......

anyhow, my earworm today is "So Far Away" by Dire Straits

so far away from me, you're so faaaaar away....

Here is a link that might be useful: Dire Straits So Far Away

o

Just a bowl of butterbeans Glenda posted this so I'm including the whole thread Toe Tappin

Here is a link that might be useful: Just a bowl of butterbeans! -

o

Today, my earworm is "Twinkle, twinkle, little star." I have a 17 mo. old granddaughter.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here