SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeaninwa

Man at the gas station

jeaninwa
11 years ago

We have self serve gas stations here. Today, as I pulled up, I had to wait while a man was TRYING to use his cards to get gas. There is one spot where you scan your store card to get the discount, and a slot where you put your debit/credit card. This man kept trying to scan his payment card where it reads the store card. OVER and OVER. He even patted it, trying to get it to work. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, he could have been from out of state, borrowing someone else's truck, but geeeez. He was getting more and more frustrated, almost to the point where I wanted to get out of my car and SHOW him how to do it. Glad I didn't, because, just then, he opened the passanger door, yelled and yelled at his wife, then stomped off to the cashier booth. I thought to pay there. Nope. He comes back and tries again, this time putting his payment card in the right spot, but something else wasn't working right for him. As I was backing up to go to a different pump, the cashier came out to help him.

I felt bad for the wife....I can just imagine the rantings she had to listen to after they left.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional