o
Survivor, Wed.

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 18, 12 at 18:07

Survivor: Philippines
Episode: Survivor Smacked Me in the Chops

PREMIERE

7 cst

Three former castaways and 15 new contestants, including actress Lisa Whelchel and former professional baseball player Jeff Kent, compete.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Survivor, Wed.

I am looking forward to watching it.

Sue

o

Looking forward to it but I wish they would stop bringing back former people

o

When I watched the last episode last spring, September seemed so far away. But that time just flew by.

Thanks for the heads up. I marked my calendar.

Shirley

o
RE: Survvvivor, Wed.

Who are they bringing back this time?

o

I am looking forward to it.
I think the people who are coming back this time deserve it more than just random people since they were all injured pretty seriously in their season.

o

I'm going to record italong with Honey Boo Boo.

o

This is my favorite show....I know, it's probably right up there with the dumbest but I'll be glued to the TV every Wed. evening.......Maybe I should get a life, lol......

o

I just now noticed that tonight's show will be 90 minutes long.

Shirley

o

Can't wait!

o

30 minutes to go. I can't wait! My son and I txt back and forth the whole time during this show. Guessing what will happen, who will get voted off, smart remarks about the people......I love it.

I won't post anything about it til tomorrow, so everyone has a chance to see it. Can't wait to hear everyone's first impressions of the new cast.

o

It's almost time!

o

I've never really been a fan of the show. I've watched a few of the episodes ove the years but always found it rather contrived. I might watch o few of the new season

o

Minnie, you shouldn't bother, because you probably won't like it.

o

I've watched every season.

o

Me, too, Glenda, altho I came in half-way in the first season. I love the show and I think they've kept the quality up, with the possible exception of Russell Hantz. ;-0

o

Good one

o

Someone played their cards wrong!

o

I need to back and watch the beginning, but what I saw looked good.

o

"Someone played their cards wrong!"

No kidding!

o

Boy maybe one of the stupidest moves ever made in the first day of survivor ever.
DUH!!!!

o

What an idiot. I usually find someone I really like on the first show, but nobody stands out tonight.

o

Survivor has been my favorite show since the first episode, and I have never missed an episode.

Zane sure took charge of that team! Great move--he got what he deserved.

I hope the baseball player's knee is OK.

o

I really like the sex therapist lady and the young guy (Malcolm?) with the long hair. They are both pretty smart and have bonded. I'm hoping for a long and happy alliance. Zane got what he deserved. He was so out of shape and didn't even really try to prepare for Survivor. You need to be in pretty good physical condition to compete on that show. And why go blab and tell Malcolm that he had alliances with everyone already?

I thought it was interesting that Russell played the show exactly like he did last time, bossy and domineering. What is it about this game that causes people to act in ways they know will get them booted?

o

I've never missed a season and last night was great, it's off to a good start and I'll be there every week. I love it.

o

Zane was a dumb @ss for sure. Although, the little blonde had me worried, begging him to stay. She's giving blondes a bad name, haha.

Russell won't last long. He's way too pushy and domineering. They'll keep him for the muscle but I don't think anyone will be loyal to him.

I liked Malcolm and the sex therapist also, they were so funny.

From the previews for next week looks like "Blair" is on the outs already. Not really fair, the New York girl, investment banker?, started ragging on her to everyone else immediately. Seems that most older females don't even stand a chance. The young girls strut their stuff and get rid of them. Too bad.

Didn't really like the one guy that came back, the one with the hat. Johnathan? Eh, he's irritating to me for some reason.

Anyhow, hurry up next Wednesday.

o

What was the deal with the young kid on the blue team. Is that Malcolm? He can't row, he can't swim? He was awful in the water! lol I am rooting for Lisa Welchel. Yeah, I noticed that older women are voted off first. More so than the older man.

o

It was a fun show. Kat, I think you are talking about Zane and he was voted off.

I like the Sex Therapist and I think she will last if she sticks with the Long Hair Guy. My two favs.

The Guy who returned and had about 10 mishaps drawing blood as soon as he got there. LOL! He want be there long.

MEDIC!

o

No, Zane couldn't finish the run, and then the two people in the canoe, the female looked like she had to do it all because the guy couldn't seem to row OR dive OR swim. It was strange!

the therapist seems really cool! lol I couldn't believe that guy either, Gayle! First time around the burned hands and then i see him using a knife, and just as dh was saying what an idiotic way to use that knife, SLICE, he cut himself! lol sheesh!

o

Love, love, love that show and I'm so glad to see I'm not alone, lol.......Zane just coudn't keep his mouth shut, could he?...I really don't care for the fellow with the hat, the one that came back but we'll see what happens......Can't wait for next week.....

o

Oh I have been a Survivor fan since the first show aired and I sure won't apologize for that, I like what I like LOL

the guy that came back from the fall in the fire, man I don't know how that guy is still alive, I don't think I have ever seen anyone so accident prone. Please people take that giant knife away from the man!! In the jungle any one of those cuts can lead to serious infection especially the one on his foot it is deep. That is exactly what happened to Johnathan the guy in the hat that is back.

I too like the guy with the long hair he seems very logical for a young guy and the fact he paired up with an older woman he knew was intelligent bodes well for him.

The banker gal with the big um yellow bra, is a loud mouth that thinks she knows everyone after 2 seconds and not even speaking to them. I can tell I won't like her.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here