SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jasdip1

Cat Video.......Busted!!!

Jasdip
9 years ago

For those who think animals don't reason........show them this! Check out the adorable look on his face.

Here is a link that might be useful: Busted!

Comments (5)

• socks
    9 years ago

How adorable.

• Fun2BHere
    9 years ago

That's so cute. I wish I had a video of a situation that happened when the oldest was about four. She put a scone on the arm of the sofa and walked away. The dog quickly grabbed the scone and ran out the back door. I yelled at the dog to stop and he did, but he wouldn't look at me and he didn't know what to do, so he stood with his back to me, unmoving with drool dripping from his mouth around the scone. I made him drop the scone and admonished him, but I'll never forget how he looked. I think he thought that if he couldn't see me and was motionless, I wouldn't see the scone clenched in his teeth. lol.

• PKponder TX Z7B
    9 years ago

That video makes me laugh every time I see it!

• Jasdip
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Fun, a couple of years ago, I was "making a mess" in the kitchen, and all 3 cats were underfoot. They obviously wanted some of what I was making. I finally had enough and yelled "Everybody out of the kitchen!"

2 of the cats ran and hid, and Bud looked at me and walked down the hall. You have to picture a short-haired tabby, with a crook at the end of his tail, so that the tip hangs down.

He walked part-way down the hall and turned and looked at me, with his tail hanging out behind him and the tip hanging down. Then he walked down the hall.

I swear he looked like a little boy running away from home, with a knapsack. It just broke my heart. LOL

• nicole__
    9 years ago

How funny....