Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's for dinner Sunday?

Posted by patti43 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 30, 12 at 17:26

We're having meatloaf I pulled from the freezer with peas and the last two frozen fruit salad cups. I'm havin' a lazy day!

How about you? What are you having for dinner?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's for dinner Sunday?

Lazy, rainy, very rainy day here.

Church with friend, then I took myself to Captain D's for their senior special.

o

I took one of the hamburger patties from last night, warmed it up, put it on a slice of bread and topped it with a big thick slice of onion. And I heard that someone else had made potato soup today so I had to make some for myself. I added shredded cheese to it.

It's been a beautiful day here in my part of Ohio. I'm cherishing everyone of them

Shirley

o

Grabbed some leftover Bulgogi from the freezer and made a stir-fry (beef, onions, bell peppers, broccoli, etc) over rice.

o

Glenda, if you have rain today we will, hopefully, get it in a few days. We love battered fish--at least I think Captain D's is battered.

Shirley, you come up with the best ideas. That sounds so good. We decided to have meat loaf sandwiches on Italian bread with Muncho chips. Not very nutritious but it sounds better than peas!

Azzalea, I still haven't made bulgogi. I loved it in Okinawa many years ago and the leftovers will make a great stir-fry. Yum!

o

It's officially Autumn, so Sunday dinner is now winter food.

Pot roasted eye roast with small red skinned potatoes, whole onions, carrots and mushrooms.
Green vegs were broccoli and asparagus.

Fresh baked vanilla wafer cookies and ice cream.

o

Even though it's been a lazy day, I'm still exhausted from watching the Ryder cup. Exciting as it was, it had a very sad ending....for USA anyway. This morning I took some chili out of the freezer and that's what we're having. It's been a pretty day here, but a little on the chilly side. so, chili for chilly.

o

I fixed food and took to Amber and Mike's this evening. Cream of potato soup, chili soup, smoked ham and smoked turkey with cheese and mayo on Hawaiian rolls, deviled eggs, macaroni salad, two kinds of cheese, chocolate chip cookies and Amber had a great big variety cheese cake for us all to have.

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here