Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dining in or out? What's on your plate, Wed?

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 18, 13 at 16:56

Playing thread tag, tee hee!

Loui's fine dining for pork chops and creamed corn. Tasty!

This post was edited by glenda_al on Wed, Sep 18, 13 at 17:06

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dining in or out? What's on your plate, Wed?

Chicken quesadillas.

o

I did my grocery shopping today with Amber and Alyssa. Sure is tiring shopping two big places. Lunch was very good from the Golden Corral. Alyssa enjoyed it, kept saying I am having fun. Kids can eat free there until they are four years old. Supper for me was a lunch meat sandwich.

I doubt if I can stay awake to watch Survivor, but will try.

Sue

o

Had ditalini and shrimp salad for lunch and we're going out with our house guests for dinner. Don't know what I'm ordering yet. Actually, I'm not that hungry. I have enough food left over I won't have to cook the rest of the week. Yeah!!

o

Marilyn, I love it when Golden Corral has peanut butter pie. Think their is the bestest.

pam, I like your dinner better than mine :o)

georgysmom, enjoy your dinner out. Didn't know your house guests were staying the week.

o

just now finished eating.....bratwurst cooked with peppers and onions served with spaghetti with marinara sauce..omy...I'm stuffed.

o

Stuffed peppers and a whole wheat dinner roll.

Shirley

o

jeaninwa, love smoked sausage with pepper and onions, but your version sounds really interesting. Might have to try that soon.

gadget, know what? I've only had stuffed peppers once in my long life and never cooked them myself. You did good!

o

I'm just sitting down to eat now. I made oven baked Haddock, mashed potatoes & buttered peas w/mushrooms.

o

Sharon, I've never had haddock in any form or fashion, Don't think I've seen it on the menu in restaurants in Alabama.

You dinner sounds good!

o

Leftover chop suey over mashed potatoes. Rice was the starch the first time around. Also have homemade cherry pie.

o

DH just stopped by my room to say that he was still too full from our breakfast at Heaven on Earth this morning. (I think he is also upset because he hit the corner of the roof putting the Motor Home back beside the house. We now have TWO broken awnings.) Shudda stayed another day up the canyon!

Oh, he had a heavenly Omlet, I had Heavenly pancakes with fantastic Marionberry Jam (half of which I brought home).

o

hellion, interesting :o) chop suey over mashed potatoes. Gotta do what you gotta do, right :o) Know it was delicious!
Yummo on the homemade cherry pie!

nanny, bummer on the awning. Bet the canyon was beautiful!

What is marionberry jam?

o

I made a pot of taco soup.

Thanks Glenda!

o

We had left over pan fried chicken with cream gravy and corn for dinner that I had brought home from work. Marilyn I am glad you had a better experience than we did on Sunday for lunch. The prime rib did'nt have any taste. Glenda I have never had peanut butter pie there

o

home done chili dogs...

o

Oh we love Marionberry jam. We stocked up when we were up your way last Summer.

Tonight we had Costco rotisserie chicken, doctored up Stove Top Stuffing, corn and cranberry sauce.

o

DH made dinner since I was at soccer practice with the girls. Baked chicken tenders (not breaded), carrots & broccoli, cresent rolls. Pretty basic, but good and it's WONDERFUL when we all eat the same meal! My DDs and DH can be picky!

o

Headed to bed!

Fine dining for everyone.

Thanks for all the responses!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here